PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood Codex edition deal (15)

ash356
11-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Ok, first things first, I know this isn't the Creed Brotherhood forums, but as these are probably more active than those particular forums, I figured it would be more considerate to post this here.
But basically, ubi-workshop has a deal on the Codex edition for Assassins Creed: Brotherhood for a bargain price of 15. Figured I'd give you guys a heads-up if you skipped AC:B, or wanted to pick up the LE goodies, having missed it the first time :P
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.197929900/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_Brotherhood_-_Limited_Codex_Edition.html

BIGbivvie
11-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Whats the catch? lol

Oh wait I thought it was revelations, my bad.

ash356
11-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Whats the catch? lol

Oh wait I thought it was revelations, my bad.

Just thinking of others dude. 3/4's of the people who might be interested in this deal either skipped Brotherhood altogether or skipped the Codex edition. It doesn't take a mastermind to guess what forum they'll be frequenting, especially with AC:R being this close.

Stevilinho
11-07-2011, 08:11 PM
dont get too excited guys its probably the same old unfinished one we had last year where the lid wasnt finished at production and i was told that they werent making anymore and i had to make do basically or get a refund from where i brought it from aka play.com

so because i really wanted it i obviously kept the thing thinking there wontbe anymore and now this so after a year im guessing i cant get another one without paying lol