PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row 4?!

BackerMan
11-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Danny Bilson saying that THQ are working on Saints Row 4...

"I already know what Saint's Row 4 is about, and it is wilder than this one," Bilson said.

Read more: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/718145/saints-row-4-confirmed-to-be-wilder-than-saints-row-3/#ixzz1d9WtTs7g

True I Skill
11-08-2011, 11:16 PM
So i am hyped for saints the third and 4 at the same time now?
meh as long as they put enough time into it i am fine with it, turn it into a game a year thing and saints the third will most likely be the last i play.

d0ct0rscarecr0w
11-09-2011, 01:36 AM
why in the world are they announcing let alone working on Saints Row 4 now? It's a little soon to be thinking about it seeing as Saints Row The Third hasn't even been released!

though I guess that says something about the ending to Saints Row 3 since that means the protagonist must go on to fight gang wars in another city.

also if they are thinking up crazier stuff now shouldn't they be trying to put it into Saints row The Third rather than waiting...

Drewbles
11-09-2011, 01:50 PM
Was also announced a few weeks back that some game devs are working on nextgen games and Saints row 4 is suppose to be one of them.

mjc0961
11-10-2011, 05:36 AM
Hey, more Saints Row is always good news in my book. It's not like it will come out next year, so we have plenty of time to enjoy the hell out of The Third before #4 arrives. :D

pavementpoop
11-14-2011, 05:37 PM
hope they add muiltplayer to the forth one.....

cant believe they just left it out? even if it wasnt all that great, they didnt have any benfits they just lost a whole load of people buying the game... think i'll give this one a miss and wait for the next one.... or GTA V

:)