PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with level 8 objectives

anomalous views
11-09-2011, 03:35 AM
I Can't seem to get the point objective of 5,000,000 or the 50 kills with lightning either.

It doesn't matter what I say about what and how I've tried to do before now because it hasn't worked. So don't worry about saying anything that seems easy or obvious because guess what.... I haven't figured that out yet...seriously any help would be great.

Oh and I need co-op partners for this games great multi-player new game achievement.

Anomalous Views is my gamer tag.

Phantom Knight
11-10-2011, 11:30 AM
To get the 5000000 points, just try NOT to die as best as you can to prevent your mutliplier from reverting back to zero; which will decrease the amount of points you get per kill ( this applies for all levels as well ), that's why having co-op partners come in handy here as each one will be way better than the dumb AI.

for the lightining, the easiest meathod i got it with was by using jermeys teddy bear and throw it towards the lightning pole just before it emits electricity so that they die because of it rather than the explosion of the bear.
OR
you can lure them to follow you into the lightining pole and throw def money's boombox to make them dance near it until it emits electricity and kill'em all.

i hope this helps.

TERMINATOR 2452
11-13-2011, 10:40 PM
The only 2 i have left is knock 15 zombies off scafolding and dont let sheriffs touch you /god there hard any advices.:locked

TERMINATOR 2452
11-17-2011, 04:52 PM
The only 2 i have left is knock 15 zombies off scafolding and dont let sheriffs touch you /god there hard any advices.:locked DONE THEM ALL :woop:

Lecca69
12-16-2011, 02:19 PM
I cannot seem to get any lightning kills whatsoever!!! The zombies are walking through the lightning and it doesn't seem to be affecting them! At the end of the level it says I got maybe 2 or 3 hazard kills!

Any help would be appreciated!

daviduk2000
01-21-2012, 07:17 PM
kill sherifs with the girls propane tank ant it makes quick work of them. and it only matters if the player you control gets hurt, the others it doesnt matter. its easier than it sounds

Lecca69
02-26-2012, 01:51 AM
I'm still having no luck at all... Is there anyway of checking how many you got in a certain level? Cause i think hazard kills just means barrels. Do you have to shoot them while they are standing in the lightning or let the lightning take care of them??

Sentenced
04-11-2012, 07:45 AM
Same problems: AI does not help at all.