Game has been shipped!

Also posting that Shopto dispatched my copy yesterday, maybe the release was brought forward to tomorrow? Either that or they are just gonna hold it but i can't see that happening because its not on the scale of COD, Halo etc for anticipation of the game.

EDIT - Rang them and they said that the orders are getting processed now but it won't be dispatched until Friday for either a Saturday or Monday delivery. Looks like we are getting it early then!

Edited by MartyMcFal

Don't know if it is the same size everywhere but here in France the Animus Edition is one BIG box :eek:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7324/animusedition.jpg

You jammy b'stard :p LOL

Yeah, I know :Bounce:

Was really surprised when I got a text message this morning saying the game was available.

Edited by Wicelow

Got mine today (hurray), just one question for everybody else who's already got it. Has anyone managed to redeem the code for the exclusive content (SP & MP), or won't it work until official release date?

You'll probably find the codes cant be activated until official release date, I'm holding off trying just incase Ubisoft get their knickers in a twist about early release play.

I got mine ten mins ago, installing as we speak :woop: