PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 2-3 quick question

phenixdwn
11-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Ok I haven't played this game since the ps2 reboot. I forgot a lot of things from this game. So if anyone could answer this for me I would be very thankful.

On chapter 2-3 where you have the two separate ways (1 leading through the camp/the other towards the second gigante fight) do you have to go both ways or just one?

Teh Paralyzer
11-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Just one and you pick. I prefer the left. It's faster.

Gor1lla
11-10-2011, 11:49 AM
I'd say right is faster, as you just need to grab the key and run to the end.

You can go both ways for the treasures, though

Teh Paralyzer
11-10-2011, 04:30 PM
I'd say right is faster, as you just need to grab the key and run to the end.

You can go both ways for the treasures, though

This is what I meant. Idk why I thought left was the key route. I totally blanked haha

Dr Damien G
11-11-2011, 07:28 AM
Resident Evil Outbreak and Outbreak file 2 are just other...Id pay more for a remake of the two Outbreaks on demand with a functioning online and better load time than id pay for any resident evil coming out currently. Somebody help me get this thought some attention please. I've been wanting to see this happen long before they decided to put RE4 and Code Veronica X on demand and now I want it even more. Now you can speak to your teammates as well. The miracle of modern gaming. Where are you Outbreak :confused:

phenixdwn
11-11-2011, 07:23 PM
thanks for the replies everyone! I ended up taking the camp route for the extra ammo and treasure. Now that I'm starting my professional run I'll probably take the easier route. I am going to try and make it a speed run.. even though I suck at speed runs lol..