PDA

View Full Version : How to get 300 Headshots???

Waupinator
04-15-2006, 12:20 PM
Hi there,

can anyone help me. Ive tried to get the 300 headshot achievement with a fried.Everyone have made ca. 400 Headshot in an online Game with a custom made map,but we dont get the achievement.What did we wrong???Im very thankful for every answer:):uzi:

Got the same problem with 1000kills:( We made over 1000 Kills in Multiplayer mode but we earned no archievement:( Please anyone help us!!!!

Waupinator
04-15-2006, 08:40 PM
Can nobody help us, i think someone here in the forum have these archievements.What setting are needed to get these 2 archievements??? Please someone help us

DJHUNTERD
04-15-2006, 08:59 PM
I only got the 300 headshot one.... i did it by creating my own map (which is small and playable for ALL levels) and all spawn points are near one another on each side of the map. Then have sniper rifles scattered throughout for ammo (and confirmed headshots.... :p ) then play... also are you going into Xbox Live, then create a room for these??? you cant do them splitscreen so maybe thats why it aint working.:confused: Hope you get it...;)

PhilpotMusic
04-15-2006, 11:42 PM
i've had the same problem you had. i got the 300 headshots and did not get the achievement. it was the map! as soon as i changed it to another map i got it .... I did have to do it all again though( which sucked) just try and do it again on another map and you should be able to unlock it.

PhilpotMusic

Waupinator
04-17-2006, 12:30 AM
Thank you so much man,we did it.We┬┤re both very happy to get the**** archievements:)

DJHUNTERD
04-17-2006, 01:23 AM
Glad we could help out... good luck on your future GP score.:)

SixtyeightState
04-18-2006, 05:19 AM
It tells you when you get a headshot, so it shouldn't be that hard. Also to get the acheivement the game has to end.