PDA

View Full Version : Next Wednesday.....

Halimbo2005
08-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Will Super Puzzle Fighter be one of the live arcade games?

and if so or if not what will the other game or games be, I'd like to know so i can buy points in advance if it is infact Puzzle Fighter.

Thanks to whoever can answer this. :uzi:

Tron
08-01-2007, 07:51 PM
no one can answer that yet... they are very private with release dates, they give the month that it will come out, if that... but since the achievements are out for it, its a good bet it'll be out next Wednesday, but nothing is definite

SegaSaturnSNK
08-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Puzzle Fighter from what I saw, it'll be coming out mid Sept. from what I read from IGN.

Webb
08-01-2007, 11:41 PM
I would say it will be Sensible Soccer ;)

SENSIBLE WORLD OF SOCCER (PEGI 3+)

We're hitting on an Xbox LIVE Arcade game this week because this one is just too good to ignore. Sensible World of Soccer is a classic among classics, a simple but endlessly enjoyable game of football with depth that defies its simple appearance. We dare say SWOS is the perfect Xbox LIVE Arcade game, even if you're not a fan of football. Playing with your friends across Xbox LIVE is worth your Gold membership alone! Only one button is required to pass, shoot or tackle but you can bend the ball like Beckham (or Nakamura) to beat the keeper or swerve past defenders. Formations and team tactics can be adjusted and you can create your own teams from scratch if you find that 1400 teams from five continents are not enough! There's even a Player/Manager mode built in for good measure.

With SWOS newly reworked for HD and widescreen displays plus improved sound this is gaming nirvana, no questions asked. Download the demo, you won't be sorry.

Vista
08-02-2007, 12:10 AM
To know which arcades are releasing check the sunday before the wednesday they will be coming out, at the latest they will be announced monday. Check it Here (http://www.majornelson.com)

This is major Nelson's blog. He will announce everything about xbox live a few days early.

Daggermn
08-02-2007, 09:59 PM
I can't wait for this game. I used to have it for PS1. I wish it would come out this moth, but it probably will be coming out in Sept. Oh well.

loudjake
03-03-2008, 08:01 PM
i dnt no sorri

o0EVIL0o x360a
03-03-2008, 08:29 PM
Wow, these posts are really old. Why are you responding to all these old threads??

Evil_Snow_Man
03-03-2008, 08:37 PM
Good job bringing up a thread that is 10 months old... Wow... Spamming for post count?

Halimbo2005
03-03-2008, 10:04 PM
erm.....i was wondering why i saw my thread randomly here....back from the dead...

you should be banned for insolence