PDA

View Full Version : Solid review scores so far

Dr Popodopolus
11-12-2011, 01:34 AM
A whole load were published yesterday (today if you're in the states) and I must say I didn't expect the metascore to be as high as it is currently..

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/saints-row-the-third/critic-reviews

still early doors, pre-release, but all is looking well!

Bring on The Third!

Dazz
11-12-2011, 02:46 AM
Only completely negative review (and totally uncharacteristic for them to be so hateful of a game) was from Gametrailers but meh, I don't need reviews or other people's convincing to wanna get a game so I'm fine without.

CrAzYnEsS
11-12-2011, 02:52 AM
Only completely negative review (and totally uncharacteristic for them to be so hateful of a game) was from Gametrailers but meh, I don't need reviews or other people's convincing to wanna get a game so I'm fine without.

I was very supprised aswell. Gametrailers is easily the second most unbiest game reviewer behind Gameinformer magazine. To see them be so hateful in a sense, toward the game, was shocking.

UrStupidAndFat
11-12-2011, 03:03 AM
Good to hear this good luck to the game the reviews are hell of a lot better than Saints row 2 especially , im sure going to pick this up at christmas.

TheOneJat
11-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Loved the second one, played it through on my own and in COOP. Nice collectibles, great side missions and minigames. This looks even better!

d0ct0rscarecr0w
11-13-2011, 11:48 PM
GameInformer gave it a 9.

my only really worry is that it's to low brow. I mean I expect it to be low brow but there is a limit.