PDA

View Full Version : sexting help

MINKISS
11-12-2011, 03:51 PM
ive taken the pictures at least 100 times and no achievement any tips ive tryed when all of hold 3 is in boxers and the 1 guy in hold 1

ColdSpider72
11-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Zoom in closer to make the one marine take up more of the shot. Too many things in the shot and it won't work. I did it from the left side of hold 2. I went as close to the front of the room as I could without being spotted and then crouched and zoomed in.

EDIT: I didn't realize you were creating a thread for every achievement you needed help with. You should try to actually read the comments in the Achievement guide thread. There are lots of people sharing strategies there.

MINKISS
11-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Zoom in closer to make the one marine take up more of the shot. Too many things in the shot and it won't work. I did it from the left side of hold 2. I went as close to the front of the room as I could without being spotted and then crouched and zoomed in.

EDIT: I didn't realize you were creating a thread for every achievement you needed help with. You should try to actually read the comments in the Achievement guide thread. There are lots of people sharing strategies there.

i did read the comment and none of them were helpful and i got sexting useing this video

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - Who Ya Gonna Call, Sexting - YouTube

ColdSpider72
11-12-2011, 04:50 PM
i did read the comment and none of them were helpful and i got sexting useing this video

So, the comments about getting Snake Beater were not helpful......even though you claimed you got it by using the exact same method?

My post was about both of your threads/questions, not just this one.