PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Guide

xxNOLAUxx
08-02-2007, 02:05 AM
gas doghouse jizz

lbh097
08-07-2007, 08:05 AM
Pretty sweet guide, i just dont understand your moves list... between back and A and back and away and A

hollatip 2
08-10-2007, 06:26 PM
who is it good to do it on

xxNOLAUxx
08-12-2007, 02:11 AM
Back away and A= moving the analog stick in the opposite direction of your opponent and then pressing the A button. Toward and A= moving the analog stick towards your opponent and pressing A.

I'll finish the guide sooner or later..

Smokey4Bandit20
08-17-2007, 05:58 PM
I find that both Tonfun and Blues are vulnerable to the stride punch, which is down and away plus punch....I've gotten the early advantage on Blues esspecially, just wait until he gets close and stick him 3-5 hits in a row before he gets free.

I can't seem to get the punch and kick achievements though...hope it's not glitched man. Anyone get these?

Smokez
08-18-2007, 01:23 AM
1 thing to note. You need to add the desciption of the achievement. Instead of just saying "Perfection and then a hint.

xsk8kydx
08-19-2007, 04:50 PM
Nice guide, I'm gonna try it out.

Smokez- my friend has 1000 Ridge Racer 6 lol, nice Bomberman score.

Alturo
02-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Wow you even dare calling that a good guide?! The Fist and Feet of Fury achievement is incomplete. You need to do 8 not 6 different attacks. Meaning you need to defeat him with every hit done once.

There isn't even a good strategy given for Tonfun. What really helps is jumping from right to left and vice versa. When you land press "Down + B" (if done accurate you can land 2 hits on him) and jump away. If Tonfun hits you jump away. He is pretty easy if you get the hang of him (and yes I got full 200 points).

The strategy for Blues is somewhat incomplete also. The stride punch helps a lot in the beginning. Unless your timing is really good I would use it to defeat him. The reason for this is that the more health Blues looses, the faster and more accurate he gets. So the stride punch backfires a lot.
What helped me is using the "UP + A" to get the last health off of him. You could try the stride punch when it backfires immediately use the "UP + A" to minimize damage and jump away.

Manwell Pablo
04-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Wow you even dare calling that a good guide?! The Fist and Feet of Fury achievement is incomplete. You need to do 8 not 6 different attacks. Meaning you need to defeat him with every hit done once.

There isn't even a good strategy given for Tonfun. What really helps is jumping from right to left and vice versa. When you land press "Down + B" (if done accurate you can land 2 hits on him) and jump away. If Tonfun hits you jump away. He is pretty easy if you get the hang of him (and yes I got full 200 points).

The strategy for Blues is somewhat incomplete also. The stride punch helps a lot in the beginning. Unless your timing is really good I would use it to defeat him. The reason for this is that the more health Blues looses, the faster and more accurate he gets. So the stride punch backfires a lot.
What helped me is using the "UP + A" to get the last health off of him. You could try the stride punch when it backfires immediately use the "UP + A" to minimize damage and jump away.

The feet of fury must be gliched I just connected with all 8 kicks no achievement

EDIT: Never mind, needs to be default setting :-/ wish they'd say that if in achievement description when this is the case!

drunken feedle
07-20-2008, 08:58 PM
First off ill mention a few things...
every time you play the game and don't quit the characters keep a certain fighting pattern. Now if you loose and quit and go into the game from your xbox live menu the characters patterns change. So if your having trouble with the invincible acheivement quit the game to your xbox menu and then start it up again.
Each character has a weakness to each move

Buchu is weak to up+punch this move also gets you 2000 points

Star - jump straight up over her star/s then walk towards her and press towards and kick 2x then repeat the jump

nuncha- he is weak to up+kick and jumping in close and doing down+kick

Pole- up + punch repeatedly or/and d+kick when you jump in close
First off the best way to grab points in this game is getting perfects...
the easiest person to get perfect on is feedle, chain, and fan

feedle can be knocked out with just f + kick all the time... just be quick about it

chain... trap him in a corner by jumping until he has to turn around. when he does do rapid d + kicks until he skips away.. when he does jump and repeat

fan- just jump over the fans and f + kick her... the fans won't hurt you in the air.. (rarely)

shield- do ub+ punch.. you will go through his sheild and wack him in the face or some people say stand to the left of the screen and do ub+punch which is a reverse punch. personally up+punch works best for me as he walks into it

Sword on the other hand the best way to hurt him is f+kick then jump away or trap him by jumping then d+kick. Another method is jump straight up and as you land do d+kick and try 2 sweeps if you miss or hit jump straight up again and try. He can be easily defeated if you get in his pattern.

Tonfun- the best way to beat him is jump so you almost land on him... he will run to the side of the screen then turn around.. as he turns around clip his leg with df+ kick or d+punch. Soon as you hit him jump away or youll get a beating

Blues- do the same method as tonfun only use db+punch and even d+punch if he is close from turning around
takes practice with jumping back and forth until your close enough for them to rebound off the wall. When you get blues down to 3 health he goes into a turbo mode. The only way to defeat him easily is rapidly do u+punch.
U+punch is one of his weakness moves. You may beat him easily and you may not but if you don't try again. Takes about 3 hours of constant playing for the invincibility acheivement.

oh and one other thing sword seams to run through the wall some times...
watch out
and yes i have 200/200 and none of the acheivements are glitched but some moves may look the same
-your friendly neighbourhood drunken feedle