PDA

View Full Version : Few Random Achievements

iBuzz7S
11-13-2011, 01:58 PM
While I give myself a break from my guide for all collectible items, I thought I'd share some of the videos I've captured, of gameplay which results in some achievements being unlocked.

Note that these are simple. In the guide, if needed, I will explain it a little better. This is more of an example, if anything.

Saints Row: The Third - Bo-Duke-En Achievement - YouTube

Saints Row: The Third - Professor Genki's S.E.R.C. - Have A Reality Climax Achievement - YouTube

Saints Row: The Third - 'Ow My Balls!' Achievement - YouTube

Saints Row: The Third - A Better Person Achievement - YouTube

Falchion17
11-13-2011, 05:40 PM
I'm assuming those were the Decker's SMG's in the first video but they are AWESOME

AlexK1999
11-13-2011, 10:35 PM
Very nice videos, the game looks pretty amazing.

True I Skill
11-13-2011, 10:45 PM
I went to a convention and played the game, Unlocked the achievement for killing 1000 gang members (i am pretty sure it was 1000)

iBuzz7S
11-14-2011, 01:18 AM
I'm assuming those were the Decker's SMG's in the first video but they are AWESOME
Yep, you're right. If I get around to it (have to assist another X360A member with capturing and uploading their MW3 videos), I will post a little more of the goodies.

Very nice videos, the game looks pretty amazing.
Thanks. And yes, it looks amazing. A little sad that it ends too soon. As I've said multiple times, less than 12 hours and 79% completed. Then again, I have been playing on Casual.

I went to a convention and played the game, Unlocked the achievement for killing 1000 gang members (i am pretty sure it was 1000)
It's one of the many in-game challenges, which kinda extends the life of the game. They are extremely easy to complete as well. All you need is a tank.