PDA

View Full Version : S rank Tech POW give away

ShadowBuster
11-15-2011, 03:17 AM
for those in need of s rank tech i have unlocked extra ops 49 which is the one that has them i can do the mission with anyone so you can get the s rank techs

BeAsTMoDe hiGH
11-15-2011, 01:13 PM
Dude add me beastmode high, i'd appreciate if u play as much as u can wit me lol i can help with any games u got that need help, hmu

ShadowBuster
11-15-2011, 04:01 PM
Dude add me beastmode high, i'd appreciate if u play as much as u can wit me lol i can help with any games u got that need help, hmu

i have no problem playing you with ya :), add me Shadowknight X7, i am willing to help with any mission i have the Inf.bandana and i kinda of know every map layout so i can help s rank some of the mission

plebeianprint
11-15-2011, 05:41 PM
I've been farming 49 for a while now, too. Have the person that you're helping snake-in (after setting it hit hitting Y button, not holding) with you and you'll earn credit towards an insignia and you don't have to worry about them getting seen. I've got this mission down to about 2:30 minutes each time.

Lechuga
11-15-2011, 11:55 PM
add me!!!! please!!!!! GT: lechuga000

Azai alunya
02-24-2012, 01:24 AM
I would very much appreciate it if you could help me aswell. my GT is Azai Alunya ,

Grimm Uk
02-24-2012, 08:45 PM
If you could help me out that would be great, I just got the game today so any tips or advice would be great! :) Hit me up on my GT

doppl
02-27-2012, 12:18 AM
I'm omw to it soon...I'm doppl, if you would be able to help me out as well!

tehapoc
02-27-2012, 12:41 AM
You people realize that this thread is two months old, right? You'd be better off using the achievement trading thread.

I highly doubt someone who has completed the game two months ago would be willing to donate his time to helping someone get crew members.

And for those who are curious, you can't exchange members of non-equal rank. For example, if I had an army of S-ranks and you wanted to trade them for an army of D-ranks, then it wouldn't happen.