PDA

View Full Version : lego city

sawman90
08-02-2007, 06:48 PM
Hey, I have about 45 gold bricks right now and I wanted to know if I unlock Lego City do I get to keep the million lego studs or is it only for the level thing? because my friend told me that you don't get to keep any thing and I wanted to know this before I go crazy and waste my time getting the gold brick just for a level that i only get 50 gamerpoints.....

Mr Arrow
08-02-2007, 08:15 PM
...... waste my time getting the gold brick just for a level that i only get 50 gamerpoints.....

:eek: Blasphamy!! :eek:

and no you do not get to keep the studs from Lego City.

BackerMan
08-14-2007, 04:51 AM
I tried to beat the lego city level but I'm still stuck at 993,000. I did everything, ride the cars & animals, set up and destory things.

Anybody heve idea?

Shinobi273
08-14-2007, 05:53 PM
I tried to beat the lego city level but I'm still stuck at 993,000. I did everything, ride the cars & animals, set up and destory things.

Anybody heve idea?

Did you do what the Superguide said to do? Mine never reached 1mil but I still got it, idk how. If you don't know about superguide, just search the internet. It was really good for this game.

Rocket
08-14-2007, 05:55 PM

Anybody heve idea?

I was stuck at that point forever...go behind the fire station and begin firing at it...there is an area there that you can't see, but has lego's to get...It is about 1000 studs if I remember correctly...also make sure to use every vehicle as well...

viciousmental56
08-14-2007, 06:03 PM
me and a friend did it, just start in a corner and move around in a circle getting everything, destory, build and ride everything

sawman90
08-14-2007, 06:51 PM
I have have been stuck with that much one time, I looked it up and some time you can get stuck with less studs, did you make the air plane thing? (I'm not sure what its called but its flys)

BackerMan
08-15-2007, 12:11 AM
I did the airplane thing but nothing happen.

And what's up with the house flying up and down?

Mr Arrow
08-15-2007, 02:59 PM
Forget the 'flying house' it does nothing.

Switch to the bounty hunter and throw grenades on EVERYTHING - then switch to a Jedi and do the jump / attack move (it will break hidden areas).

JJBDude
08-15-2007, 05:15 PM
What happens if you don't collect all the studs in time (you take too long so they disappear)? Does that mean they don't reappear or do they never disappear in Lego City?

Shinobi273
08-15-2007, 05:26 PM
What happens if you don't collect all the studs in time (you take too long so they disappear)? Does that mean they don't reappear or do they never disappear in Lego City?

No you automatically collect them. Test it, blow something up, you get the studs wether you pick them up or not. (only in lego city)

Mtld
08-15-2007, 08:12 PM
I got the 1mil and I was stuck on 2 things :

first, there's a tower in the center of town. When you get on it (use animals), jump on the ground (with lightsaber) near it and you should break the grass.

second, spell the word LEGO correctly (big blocks red-blue-green-yellow). I had the L-GO OK, but the E was not well written.

Also, make sure you take the cars and ride them again. Studs disappear when you're off the car, but reappear when you ride them, so you may have forgotten some.

And don't worry, you can't miss studs, you get them automatically.

JJBDude
08-16-2007, 10:50 AM
No you automatically collect them. Test it, blow something up, you get the studs wether you pick them up or not. (only in lego city)

I can't yet because I haven't got enough gold bricks to unlock the level. Anyway cheers for letting me know. :)

tarheeltay
08-27-2007, 07:46 AM
The thing almost everyone misses is that you have to ride the dinosaur things around the field in the bottom left corner.

Kmoney roc
09-25-2007, 09:52 AM
Finally, i have had this game since release day and just finished lego city and got the 100% acheivement aswell.

I used the emporer (not that it matters) and went round using just the force on everything first. then circled again building everything.

Then another trip riding all the vehicles, and that one dinosaur (thanks tarheeltay) that i hadnt done before.

Then built the AT-ST thing and blew the shit outta everything.

I finished up by building the lego Letters in the top corner and then i opened a beer and congratulated myself on a great days work.