PDA

View Full Version : Bulletproof Vest and Gun Holster

Magicman10893
11-15-2011, 07:59 AM
I know this game just came out so I don't expect an answer really soon, but does anyone know where to find the Bulletproof Vest and Gun Holster? I see some of my gang members wearing one and I want it. I tried looking at Planet Saints and Let's Pretend. Is there a different store that I haven't discovered yet or do you unlock it somehow?

SpinelesS
11-15-2011, 08:31 AM
There are 2 other clothing stores: Leather and Lace, and Nobody Loves me.

EDIT: Nobody loves me has the Holster (its part of the steampunk fighter set)

I can't find the body armor in a store, which is weird because I remember buying Both the SPD Uniform, and the Steelport Guard uniform from a store when I was going around buying up all the stores, but I can't find them anywhere...

EDIT 2:found the uniforms in suits section of lets pretend.

mjc0961
11-15-2011, 08:37 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw something like that in the Initiation Station, so if you can't find it in the game, try using that.

Magicman10893
11-15-2011, 09:10 AM
There are 2 other clothing stores: Leather and Lace, and Nobody Loves me.

EDIT: Nobody loves me has the Holster (its part of the steampunk fighter set)

I can't find the body armor in a store, which is weird because I remember buying Both the SPD Uniform, and the Steelport Guard uniform from a store when I was going around buying up all the stores, but I can't find them anywhere...

EDIT 2:found the uniforms in suits section of lets pretend.

I went to both stores and I can't find the bulletproof vest. I did see the pants with the holster though. What I meant by holster in the OP was the bulletproof vest had one of those shoulder holsters on it.

EDIT: The exact thing I'm looking for is "Saint 6" under gang customization.