PDA

View Full Version : Recruit Contract: The Little Prince

MoshFish
11-15-2011, 11:54 AM
I've sent off one of my Assassins on the contract "THE LITTLE PRINCE", and it says "... and will be unavailable for an unknown amount of time." This was about three or four real life hours ago...

He's not coming back is he? D:

rekikire
11-15-2011, 01:04 PM
He'll be back......eventually.

Anti Wan Kenobi
11-15-2011, 02:34 PM
I was wondering about this myself, and it's more than four hours of game time since I sent him away. Although, I wonder as I write this if perhaps it's because I'm exploring Constantinople in DNA sequence 3 and it needs me to move a few sequences forwards?

...Not going to, of course... like climbing too much, but it might be that.

udoh
11-15-2011, 03:25 PM
I was wondering about this myself, and it's more than four hours of game time since I sent him away. Although, I wonder as I write this if perhaps it's because I'm exploring Constantinople in DNA sequence 3 and it needs me to move a few sequences forwards?

...Not going to, of course... like climbing too much, but it might be that.

That is it. Finish Sequence 3.

SiyusNL
11-15-2011, 04:59 PM
If it is the first assassin you have and had to send him away for a mission then he'll come back once you've reached a certain sequence.

MoshFish
11-16-2011, 07:19 AM
Righto, thanks guys. Good to know. :)

As above, I've been focussing too much on exploring and side quests.

Goots 88
11-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Good to see other people asking the same question. My guy has been gone forever. Easily 4 in game hours; however, I too have been exploring and messing around. I'll have a talk with him when he gets back, I sent him on a mission, not vacation.

zarda1
11-18-2011, 12:15 AM
bigger problem i can't even send my assassin as he is leveled too high or something (he's at 12 and it wants an 11) and i have no other assassin and can't get past the defense menu. where do i even recruit other assassins this early? i cant even leave the defense menu without exiting to DB so i had to have done something wrong before hand but i guess i have to restart anyone else experience problems?

rekikire
11-18-2011, 01:17 AM
You get to recruit more assassins after you capture other dens.

shamowfski
11-19-2011, 01:09 AM
bigger problem i can't even send my assassin as he is leveled too high or something (he's at 12 and it wants an 11) and i have no other assassin and can't get past the defense menu. where do i even recruit other assassins this early? i cant even leave the defense menu without exiting to DB so i had to have done something wrong before hand but i guess i have to restart anyone else experience problems?

Exact same issue. I have one level 12, and one level 10 with 3930/3800xp required to be level 11. I can't do anything it doesn't seem.

Any suggestions?

Starting over is out of the question. I have every shop renovated and every location held, and I didn't cheat.

ConfusedGeek
11-19-2011, 05:03 AM
ha ha, i was wondering this too.

the slacker better be a 10 by the time he gets back. i will go over his receipts with a fine tooth comb.

hmm fin 3? guess i better work on that.

zarda1
11-19-2011, 05:59 AM
Exact same issue. I have one level 12, and one level 10 with 3930/3800xp required to be level 11. I can't do anything it doesn't seem.

Any suggestions?

Starting over is out of the question. I have every shop renovated and every location held, and I didn't cheat.

you can't get him to progress from 10 to 11? this is a total game breaker i lost 8 hours, i was lucky to find it that soon. i didn't know about recruits and i guess i let one of my two die so i didnt even get that far. the only thing i could suggest is to go to one of the assassin's den you take over from templars and see if you can assassign the lvl 10 as a den leader and do the master assassin mission. it would be the same thing you have to do in the memory before you get to the part where you get stuck.

kholeegan
12-27-2011, 10:38 AM
you need to assign the level 10 assassin to a den then do the master assassin mission which is found in your den. after finishing that he will be then promoted to level 11 n you will be able to send him out on missions

neeker75
12-28-2011, 12:34 AM
ha ha, i was wondering this too.

the slacker better be a 10 by the time he gets back. i will go over his receipts with a fine tooth comb.

hmm fin 3? guess i better work on that.

He'd be more than that when he returns. In fact if you didn't bother with side quests at this point, his return even gives you an achievement. "It's story-related and cannot be missed." Lol