PDA

View Full Version : Will any of the 4 DLC's include achievements?

Barad
11-15-2011, 12:45 PM
Do I need the season pass or it doesn't matter cuz I plan to just buy standard up front on friday.

iBuzz7S
11-15-2011, 12:50 PM
At this rate, expect anything from these greedy bastards. I got my hands on the strategy guide, only to read through and realise that it's a really cheap version of what you'd find on IGN or GameSpot.

What I'm getting at is that they will do anything to extend the life of this game, as it has been copping a fair bit of criticism for its poor choice in content. So yeah, I think it will have achievements.

littlejay
11-15-2011, 01:02 PM
season pass stuff usually does. expect the 3 mission packs to have achievements but not the nyteblade stuff.

Barad
11-15-2011, 10:16 PM
Ok fair enough, does anyone know if the season pass will be for sale on the marketplace? I don't like pre-ordering games so I don't mind paying for something that would be free otherwise in this case..

littlejay
11-15-2011, 10:29 PM
it's 1600msp and on the marketplace now

FoxGuy3001
11-16-2011, 05:24 AM
At this rate, expect anything from these greedy bastards. I got my hands on the strategy guide, only to read through and realise that it's a really cheap version of what you'd find on IGN or GameSpot.

I will literally throw money at my TV until Volition cames to my house and gets every cent the deserve! I'm not waiting 3 more years for Saints Row 4! I bought the CE game, guide, season pass, shark gun, xbox theme and psn avatar and I still want MORE!

Feel Boss $5!

Barad
11-16-2011, 01:26 PM
it's 1600msp and on the marketplace now

Cool ill buy it as soon as more info pops up on most if not all the DLC's!

Illicit
11-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Ok fair enough, does anyone know if the season pass will be for sale on the marketplace? I don't like pre-ordering games so I don't mind paying for something that would be free otherwise in this case..

The season pass is not free with pre-orders anyway.

killergp123
11-16-2011, 07:55 PM
The season pass is not free with pre-orders anyway.
It was if you pre-ordered from THQ's online store.

Illicit
11-16-2011, 08:01 PM
It was if you pre-ordered from THQ's online store.

Ahh, that makes sense. Hadn't heard about that.

killergp123
11-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Ahh, that makes sense. Hadn't heard about that.
I didn't either until it was too late, if I had known I would have pre-ordered there instead of Gamestop. :/

Illicit
11-17-2011, 12:36 AM
I didn't either until it was too late, if I had known I would have pre-ordered there instead of Gamestop. :/

Same here. As soon as it was available I pre-ordered it from Amazon and didn't really check up on it much. As much as I love Amazon that would have changed where I pre-ordered it from. Still happy with my purchase though. Having a lot of fun with it and gave them the 1600msp for the pass already.

ColdSpider72
11-17-2011, 12:50 AM
I created a thread showing the deal on October 30. I'ts too bad you guys weren't patrolling the forum then. The only people that posted in it only wanted to shit on it for some reason.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=339297

Illicit
11-17-2011, 02:06 AM
I created a thread showing the deal on October 30. I'ts too bad you guys weren't patrolling the forum then. The only people that posted in it only wanted to shit on it for some reason.

Yeah, I don't read any boards/discussions prior to the game coming out so I missed it. First time I came on here was yesterday night. I still have not read anything on this board other than this thread and the one about the missing codes...just to avoid even the tiniest spoilers lol. Doesn't always work out to my advantage.

killergp123
11-17-2011, 05:01 PM
Same here. As soon as it was available I pre-ordered it from Amazon and didn't really check up on it much. As much as I love Amazon that would have changed where I pre-ordered it from. Still happy with my purchase though. Having a lot of fun with it and gave them the 1600msp for the pass already.
Same, having a blast with this game, and shelled out for season pass and shark gun DLC. I may pick up the cheats after I finish everything, even though my character is pretty much god status already...

Thanks for your info you posted, and yeah I wasn't checking the forum until I got the game as I didn't want to hype it up too much, or get spoilers from random topics.

Frozen x360a
01-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Well looks like we finally have achievements on the new Genkibowl VII DLC, really wondering how much it will be..

JORDAN K 95
01-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Cool ill buy it as soon as more info pops up on most if not all the DLC's!

the season pass includes the nyte pack when you purchase it

Barad
01-07-2012, 09:36 PM
the season pass includes the nyte pack when you purchase it

Ohrite sweet, not sure if I want to buy the season pass yet as this is the only DLC I know about so far.

Axel Desade
01-08-2012, 01:45 AM
Season pass comes with Nyteblayde pack right off the bat (2 vehicles and 2 outfits), plus all 3 of the mission pack DLCs like the Genki one coming soon.