PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else upset about lack of avatar awards?

JSComix
11-15-2011, 03:40 PM
I was really hoping for like a hoodie or tshirt with a spider on it or something. A Scarlet Spider hoodie would've been perfect. I mean what with all the suits you can unlock for the 2 spidermen in the game, it'd have been nice to get one for your avatar.

This be DMK
11-15-2011, 03:41 PM
I'm more mad at the fact most publishers don't even try to give out free Avatar awards and opt to just throw it up on the marketplace for 5$ a piece.

JSComix
11-15-2011, 05:20 PM
Like they did with Arkham City? I was bummed about that as well. Coulda given us a batarang or something small at least.

Casket
11-23-2011, 12:47 AM
I am upset.

JSComix
11-27-2011, 06:32 PM
Good to know at least one other person is upset about this, I was beginning to think I was the only one. :woop:

Daniel55645
02-10-2013, 05:09 AM
Good to know at least one other person is upset about this, I was beginning to think I was the only one. :woop:

I really don't care since most games don't come with avatar awards. It would be nice if they put them in every game for beating it or something but I really don't care either way. I haven't really changed the way my avatar looks since they brought the avatar to the xbox. Don't really see a point in it really