PDA

View Full Version : Multiple choises for completing acts?

scorpy78
11-15-2011, 05:05 PM
I just blown up the first tower and got Kuh Boom achievement.

I assume if I take the money insted blowing it up I get the another achievement but now my game saved and I can't go back.

Does it mean I have to play it 2 times?

I have the earlier manual save, maybe I shoul try to load it and complete it another way?

k1ll1ng5pr33
11-15-2011, 05:30 PM
Yeah, you have to replay that mission. So if you don't save before hand, you'll have to start a new playthrough. However, there are 2 other trophies like this, but you can replay it from your mobile cellphone.

scorpy78
11-15-2011, 06:10 PM
ok I replayed this mission again and got another achievement, the other two similar achievements are for act 3 only, right?

Act 2 doesn't have such choice?

And only the bonuses you get is either 10% more money or more respect, nothing else?

I think I'll leave it with the "normal" choice cause I think I can use this building as my crib

littlejay
11-15-2011, 06:59 PM
you can't replay missions like you could in saints 2? i doubt they would take a step back like that and make you have to play the game again if you didnt save 0.o

Mister Buds
11-15-2011, 09:25 PM
Yeah, you have to replay that mission. So if you don't save before hand, you'll have to start a new playthrough. However, there are 2 other trophies like this, but you can replay it from your mobile cellphone.

where do you access mission replays in the cell phone? i've been through every section of the phone and there is no option. also, a few google searches seem to suggest that there is no mission replay option.

iBuzz7S
11-15-2011, 09:39 PM
Pretty sure you can't replay any mission. Just make a backup save before you make your decision, unlock the achievement then load it and re-do it.

Falchion17
11-16-2011, 08:10 PM
Yeah..................wish I had known there was no replaying missions before all of those decisions because now I'm screwed in terms of achievements.

littlejay
11-16-2011, 08:29 PM
from what i hear, you can save when you get the choice, then reload the save and play the mission again

k1ll1ng5pr33
11-16-2011, 09:05 PM
where do you access mission replays in the cell phone? i've been through every section of the phone and there is no option. also, a few google searches seem to suggest that there is no mission replay option.

Only the very last mission can be replayed.

madd4
11-17-2011, 07:36 AM
damn i dindt knew i had to save before completing act 1 so now i have to do act 1 all over again ??
oh well maybe a second playtrough keeps me to play this game a bit longer :)