PDA

View Full Version : Did a legendary 3 skull Pillar of Autumn run, zero achievements !!!

theNomad
11-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Having already run Pillar of Autumn once, and so I could sit back and enjoy the other levels a little more, I was in the mood to take on what I thought would be a pretty easy 4 achievements.

The legendary Pillar of Autumn no health pack use, no overshield. The no health loss during a heroic or harder and the 3 skulls which I had Grunt Funeral, Iron and Mythic. After a good few revert backs to previous save points if hit I managed to do it, and none of them broke !!!

Is it because I reverted to previous save points if I took damage or could it be you don't get achievements with that bonus skull on ?

At the least it could have given me the 3 none skull related achievements. It kinda pissed me off having been playing it a good hour. And I found out earlier if I wanna change into my new xbl avatar master chief armor I'll lose my bungie charity tshirt, screw it till tomorrow now I'm going back to Skyrim for a bit.

3sixty
11-15-2011, 05:24 PM
And I found out earlier if I wanna change into my new xbl avatar master chief armor I'll lose my bungie charity tshirt.

:eek: why?

The reason you didn't get them is most definitely because you reverted back, I think you have to do it in one go.

iamtfc
11-15-2011, 08:13 PM
By "reverted back" do you mean from the menu option or when you die and go back to a previous check point (or both)?

Majin Marty
11-15-2011, 08:52 PM
By "reverted back" do you mean from the menu option or when you die and go back to a previous check point (or both)?

My best guess is that he means reverting back from the menu cauz of the "iron" skull (death=level restart)

In any case I just had my first playthrough on Pillar of Autumn and I had the grunt funural skull activated. I did not pick up any medipacks or overshields and got both the "Overshields are for Sissies" and "Walk it Off" achievement.