PDA

View Full Version : how do u recruit new assassins?

suspect121
11-16-2011, 04:12 AM
ok so i am only now starting memory 3 part 2 but i am tryin to 100% sync as i go along...

this memory is askin me to use a recruit but i dont have any except the jail guy who i already made den mother. i took over another den an it said i can have two new recruits but i dont get how....help!! lol i am sure it will be something stupid an simple but i am at work an its been buggin me all day

thanks in advance

FSparacino4
11-16-2011, 09:24 AM
ok so i am only now starting memory 3 part 2 but i am tryin to 100% sync as i go along...

this memory is askin me to use a recruit but i dont have any except the jail guy who i already made den mother. i took over another den an it said i can have two new recruits but i dont get how....help!! lol i am sure it will be something stupid an simple but i am at work an its been buggin me all day

thanks in advance

Look for the symbol on your map for new recruits (similar to a crosshair). Go to them and do the mini-quest to recruit a new assassin. NOTE: These symbols only appear on the map when you have an open assassin slot.

zarda1
11-18-2011, 04:41 AM
im having the same problem. only i can't recruit assassin's there is no symbol i haven't seen any of them anywhere. i have checked but they don't seem to show up in my game. i even started over but i'm having the same problem midway through the game.

suspect121
11-18-2011, 05:10 AM
i dont know how far into it you are but the symbols to recurit new assassins should start to show up in memory 3 part 3 and onwards.

OH an thanks to buddy who answered my question ... lol i was one mission away from finding out myself lol

zarda1
11-18-2011, 05:23 AM
i had to start over but this time when i did this i already had a second recruit for whatever reason i did nothing different. the reason i had to start over was because after this memory when i tried to send my assassin on mediterranean defense he was a lvl 12 and the only possible assassin i could have since i couldn't recruit yet and i could not send him. i used the assassin's call too much. something that should be looked into. i also couldn't return to my game without exiting to dashboard once in the mediterranean defense menu. great game though no problems this time.