PDA

View Full Version : For the online to be good,

KRAZY KILLLER
08-03-2007, 12:24 AM
It HAS to be LAG FREE. just imagine playing notes earlier then they really are due to lag kind of like with the sniper in gears that to get a headshot u have to aim a little bit next to the head to get a head shot.

MALDUNE
08-03-2007, 12:31 AM
True 100 percent lag free but is it going to happen??? what can they do to make sure it wont lag!!! Im fairness its just notes in a line and only 2 players your not going to try a ninja kick and trow a bomb and then shot at some one in this game its fairly easy and straight forward so dont think you will see much lag!!!

KRAZY KILLLER
08-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Yea i kind of see what your saying especially with only 2 people so it shouldnt be hard to make it lag free so it really shouldnt have any lag

Spot2009
08-03-2007, 05:57 AM
I think from the videos, the gameplay on your OPPONENT'S side will appear to be lagging, but your side will not.

Crimsonthrone
08-28-2007, 11:33 AM
If your side doesnt lag it will be ok.

JJBDude
08-28-2007, 01:55 PM
I think from the videos, the gameplay on your OPPONENT'S side will appear to be lagging, but your side will not.

Hopefully this will be the case, this will stop the possibility of the game lagging due to your opponents crap connection. Not sure if it would work in the battle modes where you have to interact with eachother, however standard playing it should be possible. :woop:

glasstiger50
08-29-2007, 07:54 PM
Doesn't it mostly depend on your connection and how compatible it is with your opponent's connection, not Neversoft? If the compatibility is crap, then it will be laggy.

killerharu45
08-30-2007, 03:24 AM
what i want to know is whether your gunna c your opponents fretboard. I hope you do because it will make more sense in battle mode and co op. even face off a little bit

Honkymagoo
09-07-2007, 11:02 AM
The way that would make the most sense to me is if the online wasn't technically online. Like you see each others fret boards but otherwise you're just playing the game offline. I think they could do that and it would make a lot of sense and make the online experience solid.

Who128
09-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Lag in GH...oh man that would be brutal! But i think Red Octane knows whats up and if there was lag at one point in the development stages, then its probably been toned out, or down.