PDA

View Full Version : Its not a 2/10 in dificulty

POD56
11-16-2011, 04:31 AM
A 2/10 dificulty is what you would expect for a game that a four year old can get 1000k on. Despite the fact that there are plenty of people saying "I can do it easy" , it's obvious from the forums that there are lots of people finding the final boss hard. It makes no difference if a game is easy for 99% of it, a game should be rated acording to the most difficult part otherwise its not an accurate guide is it.

POD56
11-16-2011, 06:31 AM
I noticed the two posts a few down from this one also saying that this game isnt easy have been closed. No prizes for guessing the same will happen to this one then. Some people just cant take it when people say the slightest thing to disagree with a guide. We will see!!!

chrisk62
11-26-2011, 09:37 AM
It's not an easy game at all, the final boss is extremely tough and completing the game without dying is beyond impossible unless you keep switching your xbox off as soon as you die and re-starting.

Auron Surmount
02-08-2012, 06:46 PM
It's not an easy game at all, the final boss is extremely tough and completing the game without dying is beyond impossible unless you keep switching your xbox off as soon as you die and re-starting.

This my friend is almost necessary. ;D I posted a Slightly easier way to beat the last boss. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/jumper/achievement/12786-Hard-Target.html (http://Here)

Budias420
02-16-2012, 05:47 AM
After reading all the threads on how hard this was I got kinda worried if I was going to be able to beat it or not. If you are any good at quick button mashing games this games not that hard.

My advice to anyone having problems with the bosses is run away from them and make sure you line yourself up with them. The side they defend never changes so as long as you line up you can always attack the same way.

The final bosses front is always unblocked. Make sure you attack each side twice and then switch to the green side. 90% of the time you can get a 6 hit combo (or 7 if you use Y at the end of it), that sends the boss into the air which gives you enough time to run away and line up for another combo.

If you do happen to get caught cause he didn't get tossed in the air start spamming RT and pushing the stick away from him. If you start running low on life in most places you fight them there are a couple life containers around. Just run around and you should be able to find one.

On top of that the game is very fast. The second run to get 45k exp and for the speed run took me 39 mins. Just my 2 cents :p

Natifan
03-07-2012, 10:27 PM
I agree w/ TC 2/10 is not accurate at all for the difficulty level. If I would have known it was going to be this frustrating to try and complete for the full 1000Gs I would have never rented this trash.

Word of warning for others out there, do not get this game unless you are adept to terrible combat systems where if you or the enemy AI faces any different direction then straight on you have no idea what button to press. Also the game is probably a 2/10 until the last level where it is probably a 9/10.

Petrie91
06-06-2012, 01:36 PM
Oh my...I was worried about my run through after reading the above but I just finished my 2nd playthrough in 23 minutes and didn't come close to dying once. It's definitely a 2 out of 10 difficulty! I don't see why you think it's so hard!

Hayden
06-06-2012, 01:45 PM
A 2/10 dificulty is what you would expect for a game that a four year old can get 1000k on. Despite the fact that there are plenty of people saying "I can do it easy" , it's obvious from the forums that there are lots of people finding the final boss hard. It makes no difference if a game is easy for 99% of it, a game should be rated acording to the most difficult part otherwise its not an accurate guide is it.

If you are going to keep complaing about unrealistic difficulty ratings and times in roadmaps, please do it in

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=293981

Also the game is probably a 2/10 until the last level where it is probably a 9/10.

Never in a million years is it 9/10 that would make it harder then Dark Souls, Devil May Cry HD, various Guitar Heroes and on par with Perfect Dark Zero.

Oh my...I was worried about my run through after reading the above but I just finished my 2nd playthrough in 23 minutes and didn't come close to dying once. It's definitely a 2 out of 10 difficulty! I don't see why you think it's so hard!

Agreed its a very easy game when you compare it to a lot of others maybe a 3/4 out of 10 but in no way a 9/

Revan1221
08-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Agreed, this game is NOT a 2/10. A 2/10 would be a child's game; this game takes coordination and skill and has some VERY difficult parts. Also, game is frustratingly glitchy and you will have to start levels over many times due to glitches. Not sure who is rating these games but some of the ratings are way off. Blazing Angels is another that comes to mind, listed on this site as a 2/10 I believe and it's a 9/10 in difficulty.

ChickinOnaChain
08-07-2012, 08:32 PM
I got exactly half done and got stumped with one of the "bosses" and quit. I thought it'd be easy too. Not for me.

Play Up Pomp3y
09-06-2012, 04:24 PM
This is without doubt the most frustrating, glitchy crap game I have ever had the misfortune to play. I saw the 2/10 difficulty and got this in a "buy 2 get 3rd free" deal. Thinking it would be a quick 1000, I nearly snapped the damn disc when faced with the level 4 boss. This freak blocks every attack, a "power" Combo does less damage to him than one of his jabs does to you, you cannot block his attacks at all, and after 5 mins of sliding into him, you do 1/4 of the damage required. Then you glitch into a wall, get stuck and he kills you in seconds. He has a ranged weapon, you don't, yet he's also more powerful up close. Oh, and every other respawn puts you under some stairs which take 5 minutes to glitch out off. This game is 1/10 for 600g in about 3 mins, but these joke boss fights make it at least a 6/10 for difficulty, with a 10/10 for frustration. just to be clear, this game frigging STINKS.

DESTRO5
01-25-2014, 07:20 PM
What did I get myself into?

Hughes83
04-28-2014, 02:50 PM
Like some people said, a 2 out of 10 would be a child game. The Smurfs 2 is a 2/10 game. Deadlight is a 2/10 game. This pile of horse shit is not. According to this guide I bought it at GameStop and now I'm regretting the moment I did it... this is one of the worst gaming experiences of my life.

Zackery9
04-29-2014, 07:51 AM
I also bought this game hoping it will be a quick 1000. Judging by everyone's responses I am starting to think it's going to be an annoying game to play... Taking delivery tomorrow so I guess I will have to see for myself.

Hughes83
04-29-2014, 03:16 PM
Everything you don't want from a game is here. Have fun tearing the disc apart

Zackery9
04-30-2014, 09:08 AM
So apart from getting 450G within 15 minutes.... It's the worst game I have ever played.