PDA

View Full Version : New Hitman Targets NOT Unlocking?

Goldyman77
11-16-2011, 04:41 AM
So far my game has been perfectly fine, but after killing the 21st target, it would not unlock any more in the saints handbook for me to kill. I have only slightly progressed in the story and furthermore, this issue happened after I was playing co-op with a friend. Does anybody know how to get the last 15 targets (or whatever # other ppl may need) to start unlocking so I/we may kill them!?

SpinelesS
11-16-2011, 06:47 AM
Just did all the Assassinations I currently can and I am also Finished at 21. I have only Done 2 game missions, and I haven't messed around with co-op so I would have to say that the rest of the assassinations are unlocked later on in the story.

Ill009
11-16-2011, 07:11 AM
New assassinations unlock when you get the new crew members. Zimos, Angel, and Kinzie.

Goldyman77
11-16-2011, 07:24 AM
New assassinations unlock when you get the new crew members. Zimos, Angel, and Kinzie.

Thanks for the info. Like Spineless, I am not far whatsoever in the campaign. Was trying to get this along with the activities out of the way first as I always do before I go through the story. Furthermore, when is it that you unlock these new homies out of curiosity? Anyways, thanks again for the help!

Ill009
11-16-2011, 08:15 AM
After the mission Return to Steelport, you get the homie finding missions.

SpinelesS
11-16-2011, 10:20 AM
Just unlocked another set of assassinations by completing the party time mission (where you get your downtown penthouse) bringing me up to 23 assassinations.

jung4ever
11-16-2011, 02:27 PM
I tried to go after the first target (baggage handler at the airport) and could not find the cart I'm supposed to steal...there was no indicator on the map or anything. I attempted this after completing "Party Time". Any suggestions?

SpinelesS
11-16-2011, 03:30 PM
Put a marker on the Airport, and as soon as you go through the gate, turn left and stick to the side of the building. You should easily find one of the carts.

jung4ever
11-16-2011, 08:50 PM
Put a marker on the Airport, and as soon as you go through the gate, turn left and stick to the side of the building. You should easily find on the carts.

Ahh. Just did it. Many thanks!

siderinc
11-17-2011, 12:20 AM
The last 2 of THE Total 36 inlok after you have done all THE others so that you all know :)

helta_skelta
11-17-2011, 02:54 AM
i need help understanding zimos hit what does it mean grab one of the fat hoes and what do they look like?

J4ckyb0y1
11-17-2011, 04:27 AM
i need help understanding zimos hit what does it mean grab one of the fat hoes and what do they look like?

Go to the designated area, then grab (human shield) a hoe. Think he spawned after I snapped her neck.

Goldyman77
11-17-2011, 05:55 AM
Just finished that annoying Zimos assassination, as only skinny hoes were spawning and the game wanted the fat ugly ones :(. Now I'm stuck at 32 of 32 and at deja vu again since the last 4 wont unlock yet, but knowing how the game has worked so far, its going to take more story progression to unlock the last 4.
- Personal input: I feel the hit list from the first 2 was a better and idea that was more clean cut and straight forwards, but thats just me. This one is by no means "bad," but when you have a working formula that people love, don't get lost in your own ideas.

Goldyman77
11-22-2011, 04:36 PM
The last 2 of THE Total 36 inlok after you have done all THE others so that you all know :)

My game says otherwise. I'm at 34/34 right now and have been on this # for a few missions and activities now, and the last two will not unlock yet. Thus, you must complete something else apparently before you unlock the last 2, or my game is simply glitched. Hopefully I just need to FURTHER progress :mad: