PDA

View Full Version : WARNING WARNING (stats erase)

Y0UNIK0RN
11-16-2011, 05:16 AM
So I've been playing this game all day collecting terminals and achievements and skulls only to be at the main menu and get signed out of my account. Next thing I know my difficulty, skulls, and terminal stats are wiped. I can of course play any of the 6 levels I unlocked but everything else is erased.

owenstoodstill
11-16-2011, 05:24 AM
So I've been playing this game all day collecting terminals and achievements and skulls only to be at the main menu and get signed out of my account. Next thing I know my difficulty, skulls, and terminal stats are wiped. I can of course play any of the 6 levels I unlocked but everything else is erased.

this might sound strange but I have a feeling this us down to Xbox live. I've been having so much weird stuff happening lately,gamers pre saying 0, modern warfare losing all progress but not ranks....

Y0UNIK0RN
11-16-2011, 05:47 AM
this might sound strange but I have a feeling this us down to Xbox live. I've been having so much weird stuff happening lately,gamers pre saying 0, modern warfare losing all progress but not ranks....

I figure it would be xbox live if I was doing xbox live but I was playing coop with a friend on my own xbox. Actually my level select screen is, the pillar of autumn, halo, the truth and reconciliation, then the library. I have all the achievements through 343 Guilty Spark but no stats saved. Kinda annoyed as we've been at these achievements all day long. His stats saved though. But then again he didn't sign out at the main menu.

ajennice
11-16-2011, 06:48 AM
sounds like a HDD issue...Clear the cache AND do the update removal (LB, X, RB, X)... it will wipe out the cache and only the console update.. it wil not erase ANY game/profile data.

lifeexpectancy
11-16-2011, 08:30 AM
Actually it's much more likely that it's due to playing co-op. Many games do not save collectibles and other such stuff when playing co-op.

ajennice
11-16-2011, 12:43 PM
also in co-op it depends on WHO actually gets them.

I can verify with terminals EACH of the players have to activate it. As for skulls the one who runs it over gets it...

Y0UNIK0RN
11-16-2011, 01:22 PM
also in co-op it depends on WHO actually gets them.

I can verify with terminals EACH of the players have to activate it. As for skulls the one who runs it over gets it...

I was the one that collected every skull and terminal and was the leader of the game finishing most of the levels basically by myself. Yet he still got everything which is weird and I did have everything till I signed out and back in. I might try and duplicate it to see what makes it happen exactly since my stats are already gone.

capthorp
11-16-2011, 04:00 PM
I'm having the same issue....I played the first level last night in co-op and got the first skull, first terminal, and achievements for Legendary. 160GS. I could chapter select last night and view skulls etc. Now this morning, I started the game up only to find out that all of that progress is gone. Its not a huge deal since I was only on the first level, however if I get through 5 or 6 chapters and have to restart I'm gonna lose it.

I dont think its an XBL issue, but it may be related to co-op. I'm waiting for the guy I did the level with last night, since we did it twice, once for me to get skull / terminal and once for him, to see if his progress saved. In which case it may be that the last person that hosted the game gets the progress saved and the partner that joined does not for some reason. I'll post an update after I confirm with him to see.

RocketMan35
11-16-2011, 06:29 PM
Game seems buggy (voice studdering, locking up), but my son and I played co-op through the end of Silent Cartographer and we both have the skulls and terminals to our credit...

Hero-of-Time
11-17-2011, 01:02 PM
I had this happen aswell.

Yesterday morning I played 5 levels on Legendary difficulty over Xbox Live co-op and when I switched it on last night it said I hadn't finished the levels on Legendary. Also the skulls I collected disappeared.

I decided to crack on with it again but this time I played on local co-op. I finished 1 level and called it a day.

I switched it on again this morning and all the levels that I had beaten yesterday morning over Live were now showing up as completed but the level I did later over local hadn't been saved. My skulls were back though.

I haven't got a clue what's causing this or how to sort it. At the moment it seems like pot luck whether the game will save my stats or not.