PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Discussion (Spoilers)

Falchion17
11-16-2011, 08:29 AM
Just finished and it was an awesome game but I was pretty much hoping the entire game that Johnny Gat was still alive somehow but no luck. Really wish they had kept him around but I did like the new Pierce and Shaundi.

Also did you guys go after Killbane at the end or save the girls? I saved them of course :p

iBuzz7S
11-16-2011, 12:20 PM
You should of went after him. Let's just say.... Gangster in space. ;)

Edit.
Also, you will come to realise that Gat is not actually dead. He can't be. It just doesn't make sense.

Falchion17
11-16-2011, 07:55 PM
What makes you say he isn't dead because everyone in the game says it and you can call zombie Gat as a homie

iBuzz7S
11-16-2011, 08:33 PM
What makes you say he isn't dead because everyone in the game says it and you can call zombie Gat as a homie
Have you seen the alternative ending to the game? The entire game was a movie! Has me believing that he never died.

=/

Falchion17
11-16-2011, 09:59 PM
I saw the alternate ending but that looked like you were just shooting Gangstas in Space after you had taken over Stillport and the rest was real. Unless I'm missing something lol

Blasphemy
11-17-2011, 02:14 AM
Have you seen the alternative ending to the game? The entire game was a movie! Has me believing that he never died.

=/

That wasn't even the real Gat. After the mission Jane Valderama talks on the radio about "who will play Gat in the movie". He's dead, sad but true.

Warren17
11-17-2011, 05:44 AM
Gat can't die. He's the best person. I wish Peirce died. He's annoying as shit. Plus I'm not sure if it's just AI or not, he seems way more stupid than the rest though.