PDA

View Full Version : Freezing issues

marblesetter
11-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Anyone else experiencing freezing and looooong load times. if the game does load then i get to play maybe 5 minutes.

Giddimani
11-16-2011, 04:21 PM
I had freezing 3 times, once in the story mode and twice in the challenge series.

And the loading times are insane, driving 5secs and restarting and the game has to load the whole race completely new?

I got the impression the game has been developed in a huge rush to finish it, extremely short, long loading times, freezes, partly looks good, partly looks awful.

Klint Beastw00d
11-17-2011, 04:38 AM
Mine has frozen twice and it was both during the intermission in online.

marblesetter
11-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Weird now because once i got past the first 5 races it just rolls along fine. played for hours last night. But i am sure it will happen again

SatNiteEduardo
11-17-2011, 11:24 PM
Mine has frozen twice and it was both during the intermission in online.

I have had that too.

But yeah load times are horrendous.

I installed to HDD last night so will check if that has improved things.

The implementation of the rewind feature is the worst I have seen.

MorbidTorture
11-18-2011, 02:34 AM
Have never had freezing issues with my xbox until now. I'm trading this POS of a game in come friday. I love the NFS series and I try to give each of them a good amount of playtime but this is nothing but waste of time. Load times are out of this world long. Unacceptable...

AtTheHeightOfitAll
11-18-2011, 12:06 PM
honestly this should have been an arcade game. and i say that loving the nfs series.
the whole story takes 3 hours max. gtfo.

no freezes here but as soon as i start extreme difficulty the button part where you get out of the car is glitched. no matter what button i press i fail.

Milosuperspesh
11-20-2011, 11:51 PM
i had a freeze mid stage loading screen on the restart (rebooted console) the stages owned score was reset i backed out and checked my stats which where ok then the loading screen was fine

i also hate the rewind screen for two reasons,

1 it's slow as f@@K even after a instant replay/reset of the section i have installed the game to hdd ;)
2 the sound beats matches my own heartbeat and with my turtle beach headphones makes me feel odd lol

next thing i hate is the games rules on a reset when you go off the 'track' some sections particularly later on when your in the sticks farm/country roads/rural. you can take a u bend early and cut across just past the barriers with no reset yet on a main road you can hit a bollard and go flying or stop dead, the road surfaces are mostly drivable but on stage 9 i think when you first see the lambo police car there is a corner near the end that looks easy but it's like ice and it took me ages to figure out i couldn't hand brake it i had to slow right down to ease it then nitro out.

then there was the last race one on one with a rival intially seems like the ai constantly is in the lead till right at the end you get a small window to nitro past, i was goign nuts as this section has loads of obstacles which you need a good handling car to avoid.

i also have never played a nfs game before this and except for this this game i doubt i will again :P

gary1963
11-21-2011, 08:55 AM
i've had freezing on mine...challenge series waited for ages had to turn it off...also online frozen also had to turn it off....

thestonedfreak
11-27-2011, 03:20 PM
froze at least 5 times now, so far only happened in story mode - challenges are working fine for me

red_hammer
11-27-2011, 05:39 PM
Since I used my boosting method quite alot I had multiple freezes while loading up challenges... (sometimes only the game, mostly Xbox-Freeze)
Online there were multiple races which didn't load at all.

Autolog crashed alot, especially when doing recommendations...
You beat one and then it says only "Your Friend".

Not to mention the loading times... but this was said already... 10 secs racing, restart, 30-40 secs loading time.

Glad I finished although I really looked forward to this game *siiiiiigh*

thestonedfreak
11-27-2011, 07:29 PM
almost all freezes caused a reboot of my xbox, no chance to just end the game

MeonOner
11-29-2011, 12:05 AM
Anyone else experiencing freezing and looooong load times. if the game does load then i get to play maybe 5 minutes.

I just experienced the freezing issue. I played it for a few minutes about a week ago, but quickly hopped off to play Saints Row 3. Started to play The Run again yesterday, and the game keeps freezing on the final part of stage 3 exiting Las Vegas. Ive tried this same level about 6 times and no progress. I might just end up trading or selling it for a few Kinect games since I got it back to work after a good minute.

scoobymad
11-29-2011, 09:16 PM
360 black elite ... locks up on me from time to time ... ust like BurnOut did now and then

Harvey Domino
11-30-2011, 08:41 PM
It's freezing on me like crazy. About two hours in the campaign now and at least 4 freeze screens. I've tried the challenge races with no luck. It's frozen 3 times, have yet to race any of the challenges.

scoobymad
12-01-2011, 04:59 AM
I had the same , but after installing it 2 the HD I get less freezing
try it

Trunks1337
12-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Just got my first freeze while doing the challenges. I wanted to play a challenge and right after i select the car and color it got stucked with a empty screen where usually should be the car.

WTF!!!