PDA

View Full Version : Deck Pack 1 DLC out now

olie3146
11-16-2011, 12:56 PM
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the Deck Pack 1 is now out for 240ms points.

The DLC adds 2 new decks :-

Ghoulkeeper - All Black zombie deck

March to War - Red and White Deck

its delicious
11-17-2011, 12:40 AM
The very reason I came to the board, thank you! Totally into that zombie black deck.

Skode
11-18-2011, 02:01 PM
Yet another Mono-Black deck. Dont get me wrong the Zombie deck is a blast to play but three mono-black decks already is dissapointing when you consider how often the first two show up when you play online as it is.

Some new achievements would have been nice as well but ive not noticed any being added with the pack.

AuriDUL
11-21-2011, 06:36 PM
There will be two more 2-Deck Packs coming in the middle of December, 2011 and in the middle of January, 2012.

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/arcana/841

I assume that new achievements will be added only with Expansion 2. Unfortunately, it hasn't been announced yet but I hope they do it sometime in the future.

As someone has pointed out on the main forums, it would be nice to have both types of DLCs: simple #-Deck Packs and the expansion packs that add some new cards to the existing decks as well as add new decks and maybe some new gameplay mode or a few extra challenges.

shinobigarth
12-04-2011, 06:03 AM
zombie deck is the awesomest thing ever. been waiting for this game to get one. its a lot like the deck im working on, only i have a few U and G spells like Rooftop Storm for free zombies and Parallel Lives to double all tokens. as easy as it is for this deck to get outta control without either of those, i cant wait to see how much more mine will be. oh and my deck will have Nim Deathmantle for Grave Titan to sport around like a champ. :D

havent used March to War yet but glancing at it it looks incredibly boring. except for maybe Searing Meditation combos anyway.