PDA

View Full Version : Best Buy sending out codes missing digits

WickedD365
11-16-2011, 02:48 PM
Got my DLC code from Best Buy yesterday for my Crusader DLC, but it's missing digits. Called Best Buy and they said they are aware of the issue and will be resending codes out tomorrow.
Just wanted to let everyone know.

Arrowmaster
11-16-2011, 04:41 PM
Got my DLC code from Best Buy yesterday for my Crusader DLC, but it's missing digits. Called Best Buy and they said they are aware of the issue and will be resending codes out tomorrow.
Just wanted to let everyone know.

I just got mine and it looks like the same code format from the Signature Edition. You can only enter it in from the extras menu in the game, not on xbox.com or from the dashboard.

Yeah just entered my code in the Exclusive Content part of the Extras menu and it worked.

unkled20
11-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Is it only 19 characters? I haven't entered my code for the armor of Brutus yet, but it is only 19 characters. Every code I have ever seen has been 20 or 25. Anyone know if this is correct? I am at work and will try when I get home, but wanted to know if I need to contact Ubisoft or Wal-Mart about this.

mcintoish
11-16-2011, 05:00 PM
Is it only 19 characters? I haven't entered my code for the armor of Brutus yet, but it is only 19 characters. Every code I have ever seen has been 20 or 25. Anyone know if this is correct? I am at work and will try when I get home, but wanted to know if I need to contact Ubisoft or Wal-Mart about this.

try entering it from the extras option from the main menu in game

thats where i had to enter my collectors edition codes

unkled20
11-16-2011, 05:06 PM
try entering it from the extras option from the main menu in game

thats where i had to enter my collectors edition codes

EDIT:...Sorry someone answered my question.

WickedD365
11-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Didn't know about the options code entry. I'll try it tonight.
Thanks. I thought they screwed up again like with BF3 and sending out the wrong codes.