PDA

View Full Version : Little Money Exploit I've Found! :D

DeadlySinz86
11-16-2011, 02:58 PM
Not really an exploit as such, just abusing the zoning process. Goto Piri Resi, use his Bomb Crafting table, recieve your items for doing so, go out, come back in and you can recieve the items again and again, when your done, sell them to Piri Resi himself, every 3 times you do it, you get around 7 - 10k coins!

Cool thing about this is, all the time your doing it, you're Assassin's missions will be completing and your Bank will generate revenue, nice little find for those going for the Books as you need a ridiculus amount for the one's in the Cave.

Enjoy!

Dannyb0yUK
11-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Tedious as hell, but it works. Best to just do eight runs in and out, nets you roughly 14k a go. Did this to get the money for my books. Cheers DeadlySinz86 :)

daishichi
11-16-2011, 11:38 PM
Do you have to actually craft bombs? Do you get different reward items for making certain bombs (i.e. items with higher resale value)?

Dannyb0yUK
11-17-2011, 12:01 AM
Do you have to actually craft bombs? Do you get different reward items for making certain bombs (i.e. items with higher resale value)?

No crafting is necessary, you just get given three of three different bomb ingredients each time you open a crafting table, which you collect and then sell :)