PDA

View Full Version : Thief challenges

asdfen
11-16-2011, 03:42 PM
anyone know a good spot for zip-line assassination and where to do 30 meter dive?

kennyubasterd00
11-16-2011, 05:09 PM
I think the 3rd dungeon to get altairs mem disk has you do an assassination on a guy(s) in the boat full of gunpowder. Not sure if it counts as it goes into a cut scene but it does say assassination when your above them on the zipline. But if it does work getting 2 at a time will be nice.

asdfen
11-16-2011, 06:46 PM
thanks found a memory that has optional requirement to do ziline assassination I found a decent spot there after you talk to the sultan guy across the water there is a building with zipline and tons of guys

still dont have the dive thing not sure where to jump from for that

airbornepara23
11-17-2011, 09:11 PM
thanks found a memory that has optional requirement to do ziline assassination I found a decent spot there after you talk to the sultan guy across the water there is a building with zipline and tons of guys

still dont have the dive thing not sure where to jump from for that
if you find were to do the 30 meter dive from its doing my head in cant find a place to do it

Daemon300
11-17-2011, 09:34 PM
You can get the 30 meter dive on a ship in the Imperial District in the South Port. Simply, go to a tunnel entrance, find a location called South Port and load it up. Look around (it should be right there, next to you). Climb to the top and dive. Remember that you have to press A when jumping off to do a dive.

asdfen
11-18-2011, 06:39 AM
will try that right now thanks.

I was at that location yesterday looking for a spot without any luck :(

asdfen
11-18-2011, 08:11 AM
for anyone else looking for this you can jump 30m from the boat located between South Port tunnel and Fight Club right by the wall.

Kaze Katana
11-18-2011, 08:19 AM
A very easy spot for the zip line assassination is in Cappadocia, as soon as you enter the town from the boat, to the right is a zip line, take it and a guard will pass right where it ends, which is an easy spot for zip line assassinations.
As for the 30m Dive, i got it where you had to Eagle Vision a Book location from the top of a ship, as soon as you jump hit A to dive.

Quid Squid
11-18-2011, 08:28 AM
When you climb the ships mast to search for one of the books, just dive in the water below after spotting the book location pressing a again to dive.

ImaginaryRuins
11-18-2011, 09:22 AM
I'm in Sequence 3, not even started memory 1. I can't get any challenge, even though I completed the 1st thief mission. Do I need to go further into the storyline?

cobra245065
11-19-2011, 02:13 AM
I have found the ship that everyone is talking about have climbed to the top of the mast multible times and jumped off however I am still not recieving the challenge. I'm jumping straight of the side and pressing a to start the dive immediatly after jumping. Am I doing something wrong?

Daemon300
11-19-2011, 12:48 PM
Which mast are you climbing on? I think the middle one is the longest (at least, it looks like it's the longest...).