PDA

View Full Version : kill.deggers and zombie-attack: no achievements!

PuschChris
11-16-2011, 04:05 PM
Hey,

i'm really pissed right now! just completed the mission zombie attack and didn't get the achievement.
yesterday the same after the kill.deckers.exe mission.

anyone else had this problems?!

edit: same problem with murderbrawlXXXI

Taegost
11-16-2011, 05:47 PM
Did you use any cheat codes at any point in time with that save game? That will disable achievements permanently, even if it was a temporary cheat.

ProLez
11-16-2011, 05:57 PM
Also there are no known glitches for the storyline achievements.

littlejay
11-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Also there are no known glitches for the storyline achievements.

there are a lot of known achievement glitches really :p

PuschChris
11-16-2011, 06:09 PM
Did you use any cheat codes at any point in time with that save game? That will disable achievements permanently, even if it was a temporary cheat.

no, not at all

ColdSpider72
11-16-2011, 06:29 PM
The only response anyone is getting on the THQ website is that it may be caused by going offline or losing your connection while in the game. Apparently, if that happens you are supposed to save, back out and then restart the game. If this doesn't apply to you then I have not seen any other resolution being offered yet.

*I have also seen suggestions to clear the HDD cache and that has worked for some reason.

Easter Bunny 00
11-16-2011, 11:36 PM
im in the same boat, just beat the game, and the i only have a few achievements. I dont have any of the mission ones after "Beat Act 1 ____ way". I didnt dare use cheat codes either

GTAmissions1
11-17-2011, 02:46 AM
I have the same problem too. I have not used any cheat codes and I completed the whole game and some of the storyline achievements didn't unlock. I apparently got Act 3 achievement, but not the other acts.