PDA

View Full Version : Clothing?

DCS 23
11-16-2011, 04:20 PM
I'm curious of the clothing on this game, i had the initiation station was kind of let down by the customization (Clothing,Tattoo to name a few) so i'm just wondering if that was all the clothing/tattoos that are in the game are is there more in game than there was in the initiation station

Zombiehugger
11-16-2011, 07:24 PM
I can't really say for certain how many more options there are, but there are more options. I've only been to the first couple of clothing stores and saw that there were articles of clothing that weren't in the initiation station in the store.

v SnOwMaN v
11-16-2011, 11:15 PM
I notice the chains haven't changed since the initiation station.

Adamsy
11-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Initiation Station only has about 80 % to 85% of the clothing and items etc read it on saints row forums.

SquareName
11-17-2011, 04:42 PM
Some clothing will unlock while you play the story, nothing fancy tho

AceSouthall
11-17-2011, 11:25 PM
The clothing customisation in SR3 is lame compared to the previous games but the available clothing its not too bad :)

raptor_256
11-17-2011, 11:52 PM
The clothing customisation in SR3 is lame compared to the previous games but the available clothing its not too bad :)

have to agree. with only 3 clothing stores, each selling the same stuff i was a little dissapointed by the range. SR2 had by far a better selection of clothing jewlery, with 'higher end' districts offering better clothing/jewlery. when one store chain is just devoted to dressing up as mascots that severly limits choice at actual clothing.

on a side note, anyone know if there's a way to unlock the slutty nun outfit viola wears in the kidnap mission?

Downsize
11-18-2011, 07:42 AM
have to agree. with only 3 clothing stores, each selling the same stuff i was a little dissapointed by the range. SR2 had by far a better selection of clothing jewlery, with 'higher end' districts offering better clothing/jewlery. when one store chain is just devoted to dressing up as mascots that severly limits choice at actual clothing.

on a side note, anyone know if there's a way to unlock the slutty nun outfit viola wears in the kidnap mission?That would part of the Nyte Blayde DLC that comes with the Season Pass. You get the Bloody Cannoness (Nun outfit), Altar boy, a Motorcycle, and a Car.

swellow99
11-18-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm kinda disappointed that you cant run around in a saint flow can costume, that was the thing i looked forward to the most.
Now i just run around naked with a really fat ugly girl with the biggest sex appeal. xD

Paka
11-21-2011, 10:13 PM
Honestly, I'd pay good points for DLC that added a lot of nice female clothing options. Particularly reasonable formalwear and more pretty and feminine casualware options. I know I've harped on it a lot but that was a ton of the fun of 2 for me. Most options seem like they fall into high class business or preppy, very dressed down, or plain crazy. A few I like but not too many. The shoes are pretty decent at least.

I wouldn't mind more jewelry, and maybe it is me but I can't zoom in enough when buying necklaces to really see the how well the color options look.

DieScreaming4Me
11-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Leather & Lace is REALLY disappointing. They don't even carry a leather skirt.

head0r Inc
11-24-2011, 02:59 AM
Did they announce something like a clothing DLC or something? I really hope so.. am kind of interested in the clothes of the other gangs...
I wonder if the Season Pass gonna be worth it for all the DLCs...

KamikazeZumbie
11-24-2011, 02:57 PM
I would love more clothing options, especially for girls as well. I started playing as a female character for the 2 hours as each gender achievement, but I ended up sticking with her. She is currently running around in the Bloody Cannoness outfit, but if it wasn't for that she would just be in her underwear like normal. Haha, I figured if I didn't really like any of the clothing options, might as well not make her wear any, huh?