PDA

View Full Version : Spinners and Hydraulics

v SnOwMaN v
11-16-2011, 08:52 PM
Did they take them out or are they in there still just hidden some where.

iBuzz7S
11-16-2011, 09:30 PM
I think it's been removed. I can't find them whatsoever.

Xspel
11-16-2011, 09:56 PM
grrr that was my favorite part of car customizing...If its gone its gone, but dear god please dont let them release it as part of their "we have so much dlc" program...I mean i would buy it of course but i would be pretty upset to pay for something that was in previous versions.

ColdSpider72
11-17-2011, 12:23 AM
grrr that was my favorite part of car customizing...If its gone its gone, but dear god please dont let them release it as part of their "we have so much dlc" program...I mean i would buy it of course but i would be pretty upset to pay for something that was in previous versions.

And you wonder why the game companies keep doing this??

Xspel
11-17-2011, 03:17 PM
And you wonder why the game companies keep doing this??

I guess in a perfect world we would pay for new features in DLC and not for features that were in previous versions but then some would complain that the new features should be included anyways in a new title.

Its their game and they can do what they want with it. I just hope the spinners and hydraulics make their way back into the game. On a side note Daytons are gone too :mad:

ColdSpider72
11-17-2011, 03:24 PM
I guess in a perfect world we would pay for new features in DLC and not for features that were in previous versions but then some would complain that the new features should be included anyways in a new title.

Its their game and they can do what they want with it. I just hope the spinners and hydraulics make their way back into the game. On a side note Daytons are gone too :mad:

I am specifically talking about the fact that you said you will buy it anyway. The game companies see that and that is why they continue these practices. Most people that say something about it, seconds later go: "Well, I'm gonna buy it....but I'm not gonna like it!". This will never stop as long as the masses have that mentality.