PDA

View Full Version : Pushed Back again?

DaJudgeinator
11-16-2011, 11:26 PM
So this was supposed to come out last week, now today, the day it was pushed back to, it was announced that it was pushed back to the 22....this sucks! I really want to play this game!

Agent CH
11-17-2011, 12:34 AM
Ah. This explains why I can't find anyone discussing this game like they have it, or any other signs it was released.

Also, I thought it was odd for a retail game's achievement list to be revealed on its release date.

Easter Bunny 00
11-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Thats strange. I can buy it right now, ive checked availability in my zip code via Gamestop.com, so around my area theyre selling it. But from what i hear, its still supposed to come out on the 22nd.
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/cartoon-network-punch-time-explosion/92815
Im still debating wether or not to go down and pick it up, if i do though ill let you guys know how it is.

DaJudgeinator
11-19-2011, 01:46 AM
I just picked it up, though they didnt give me my pre-order lunch box (damn!) but it is very fun...it really is super smash bros but on the xbox!

Kreywet
11-19-2011, 06:34 AM
I just picked it up today and at first the controls had me worried but once i switched the jump button to A it just became an instant classic.

Teh Paralyzer
11-20-2011, 06:43 AM
Ok so I grew up watching all these shows....

So is it a buy? yes or no? Really curious?

Anyone know if its easy 1k? I hope it isn't too easy as I don't want this to be rental worthy.