PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass question. 2 ??'s

Twigleaf
11-17-2011, 02:19 AM
2 questions.... one of which can probably be answered, the second, iffy..... Anyway.. here goes. :)

1: As of timestamp 11-16-11, Does the season pass include the "CURRENT" 2 DLC's... Shark Attack, and Invincible Pack? I know it may be obvious... as its NOT listed in the description, but Season Passes usually contain all DLC from my experience with other games.. (save for pre-order content and weapon skins)

2: I can wait to find out "If the game is as good as the previous 2.. as I just need to spend time playing it". That said... how much money do you think will be saved by buying said season pass. For LA Noire, it did not pay off for me, and I never bought it, as I ended up getting 4/5 of the DLC's as pre-orders, or rare purchase gifts. Even so, one never really saved much money, and Rockstar tended to let the game die after Reefer Madness, making that pass worthless. $20 investment, but we don't even know the pricepoints of said addons. SR2 was good... so for once, a season pass may be worth it. I just know it was not for LA Noire, nor for Age of Empires Online. I don't even want to discuss GOW3. They really milked that game.

Easter Bunny 00
11-17-2011, 04:33 AM
2 questions.... one of which can probably be answered, the second, iffy..... Anyway.. here goes. :)

1: As of timestamp 11-16-11, Does the season pass include the "CURRENT" 2 DLC's... Shark Attack, and Invincible Pack? I know it may be obvious... as its NOT listed in the description, but Season Passes usually contain all DLC from my experience with other games.. (save for pre-order content and weapon skins)

2: I can wait to find out "If the game is as good as the previous 2.. as I just need to spend time playing it". That said... how much money do you think will be saved by buying said season pass. For LA Noire, it did not pay off for me, and I never bought it, as I ended up getting 4/5 of the DLC's as pre-orders, or rare purchase gifts. Even so, one never really saved much money, and Rockstar tended to let the game die after Reefer Madness, making that pass worthless. $20 investment, but we don't even know the pricepoints of said addons. SR2 was good... so for once, a season pass may be worth it. I just know it was not for LA Noire, nor for Age of Empires Online. I don't even want to discuss GOW3. They really milked that game.

In response to 1: Unfortunately, the season pass does not include the Invincible pack and the Shark Attack pack. The only ones it will have are the Nightblade pack, Genkibowl VII mission pack, Gangstas in Space Mission pack, and The Trouble with Cloning mission pack. Nightblade pack has no missions, just a car, a motorcycle, and some new clothes.

In response to 2: It will save 15%, so doing the math (if i did it right) thats a little under $5 in savings.

Source: http://saintsrow.com/community/go/thread/view/136781/28687255/Seaon_Pass_Details