PDA

View Full Version : Does difficulty affect achievement?

tazzX
11-17-2011, 03:50 AM
Im on chapter 2 of the campaign in Easy but haven't received the achievements for completing act one, anyone else having this problem? or its because of the difficulty that the achievements do not unlock

SpinelesS
11-17-2011, 04:01 AM
Difficulty doesn't effect achievements.

There seems to be a bug in the game, where something near the start of the game stops achievements from popping. If you exit out of the game to the dashboard and then return and continue most if not all of your achievements will pop on loading. After that, all the achievements seem to pop fine. (You want to leave the game, and return somewhere between getting your first safehouse, and finishing the first act)

Not that difficulty really matters, the final set of upgrades give you immunity to bullets/explosions/cars/fire/falling, removes ragdoll from explosions, unlimited ammo for all your weapons, and instant reloading of said weapons.

DarkCrown
11-17-2011, 04:21 AM
Not that difficulty really matters, the final set of upgrades give you immunity to bullets/explosions/cars/fire/falling, removes ragdoll from explosions, unlimited ammo for all your weapons, and instant reloading of said weapons.

wow nice , that's what I call a great game. Creators , just want you to have fun even if you finish the game! I just hate to see now , free roaming game without cheat , I mean you can't gain achievement. People only use it to have fun and that's what extend the life of a game. You can just piss off everybody and don't have to worry about dying. :D I guess there's about 30-50 level of respect? Since the upgrade to see the collectible is 28th .

Easter Bunny 00
11-17-2011, 04:26 AM
wow nice , that's what I call a great game. Creators , just want you to have fun even if you finish the game! I just hate to see now , free roaming game without cheat , I mean you can't gain achievement. People only use it to have fun and that's what extend the life of a game. You can just piss off everybody and don't have to worry about dying. :D I guess there's about 30-50 level of respect? Since the upgrade to see the collectible is 28th .

Yeah, theres 50 levels, i just got to the 50th. pretty much, 40-49 will unlock the invincibility from fire, explosions, cars, bullets, etc. once you hit 50, you can purchase infinite ammo for all weapons. Pretty awesome :D i just wish my achievements werent glitched. I had fun with the game, but i didnt realize that i beat pretty much the whole game without unlocking an achievement. :/