PDA

View Full Version : Hi-Jack it Question

DeeeeeJaaaaay
11-17-2011, 08:32 AM
Now I didn't spend a ton of time trying to figure this out but I was playing a bit earlier and I was trying to do a few of these vehicle theft targets. I came across one problem which was getting the shark to the chop shop. Now as this is a water vehicle I can't exactly drive it on land.. But the map shows I need to be on land to get to the chop shop.
Anyone else have this problem or know how to do it?
Thanx

SpinelesS
11-17-2011, 10:25 AM
All the boats and planes go to a dock on the north east corner of the top western island.

The pathfinder on the ocean is screwy, giving you directions over land to the location, but the end point is at the dock, just go there without following the dotted line.

Also sometimes the game doesn't properly register that you picked up the boat. If the pathfinder doesn't end on the dock on the top left island. Its bugged out. I think this occurs most often when you find the boat before entering into the search area fully.

HDresden
11-21-2011, 08:28 AM
^^^^ thank you!

i just spent 20 damn minutes following the gps which kept picking random spots to go to and directing me into walls, rocks and land.