PDA

View Full Version : Survivals problem.

SpinelesS
11-17-2011, 12:27 PM
I am currently at 25/26 survivals completed and I am no longer getting phone calls when I am walking around town :(

I really thought they were unlimited (and a LOT of fun :))

Does anyone know when you can do your final survial sidequest?

EDIT: the final survival mission is a zombie one, and you need to reach that far into the story before it can be started.

Blitzer88
11-17-2011, 11:15 PM
This is the same exact problem I am having, did you figure out the problem?

SpinelesS
11-18-2011, 01:32 AM
I am guessing that like the gang operations, there will be a story mission that starts the final survival sidequest.

Still have a bunch of sidequests to do before I advance my story though.

Blitzer88
11-18-2011, 01:43 AM
I am guessing that like the gang operations, there will be a story mission that starts the final survival sidequest.

Still have a bunch of sidequests to do before I advance my story though.

My other concern is that I accidental did not answer the phone for one of the early calls and that would cause me to not get 26. But why would they only offer exactly 26 chances at this challenge. When you have to complete your first one they say that they are optional and will have chances to complete more later.

ScottPilgrim
11-18-2011, 03:08 AM
I'm not sure what's going on. I've completed survival 26 out of 26 times, I have 100% completion (which oddly doesn't include challenges, assassination, and vehicle hunts but whatever), and I'm STILL getting calls. I guess I'm just popular.;)

Redrum4
11-22-2011, 06:31 AM
Im stuck at 25/26 and i still get calls i got the zombie one 3 times? after i was 25/26... then got 2 more calls nothing changed it I get a call from a cop saying to go downtown but it disapears after i get across town idk but i think its the one i need from how it seems its certain calls for certain areas so you have to do all of them 26 you do get replay calls which are annoyig as they dont say repeat or still call. i know each one was different when it changed numbers what about you guys do you agree?
ill keep running and driving around to see and post if i get it i need this one only for challenge ach grrr

CLAPSTER
11-22-2011, 07:20 AM
I am not 100% sure as I have not finished them, but I've read that it has to do with the zombies. So maybe you have to be on that island? 0_o Hope it helps. :)

Illicit
11-22-2011, 07:24 AM
I am not 100% sure as I have not finished them, but I've read that it has to do with the zombies. So maybe you have to be on that island? 0_o Hope it helps. :)

No, I was jumping off the Saints HQ when I got the Zombie call...That survival mission was terrible.

Illicit
11-22-2011, 07:28 AM
My other concern is that I accidental did not answer the phone for one of the early calls and that would cause me to not get 26. But why would they only offer exactly 26 chances at this challenge. When you have to complete your first one they say that they are optional and will have chances to complete more later.

I ignored most of the calls during my story mode (I think I had 2 or 3 done...don't care for survival/horde/etc.). Eventually they'll call you...this was my last challenge and I just ran around and jumped over cars and eventually I got the calls.

rbanke
11-25-2011, 05:21 AM
I ignored most of the calls during my story mode (I think I had 2 or 3 done...don't care for survival/horde/etc.). Eventually they'll call you...this was my last challenge and I just ran around and jumped over cars and eventually I got the calls.

This is me now I have every achievement except the challenge one, and I have all challenges complete except survival. I'm currently 9/26 and its taking forever.

gantz1234
11-25-2011, 07:24 AM
i had a similar problem, i needed just one more survival, i got the call used the vtol to fly over to where it started and once it started i moved alittle to far away so it stopped. i sat and waited for 10 minutes then got a call but it was one of the survivals i did already, finished it got 2 more calls both older survivals and then finally got the last one and through out the game i got a few calls but it wouldn't start the survival, so i guess it's just very glitchy. the only suggestion i have is to be patient and you will eventually get it.

Axel Desade
11-25-2011, 07:45 AM
Just save them for last. It's what I did and I never had any problems.