PDA

View Full Version : Need tips for activites

twitchmc1992
11-17-2011, 03:15 PM
Hey I was just wondering if anyone had tips on some of the activites insurance fraud, trail blaze and mayham if any one could help it would be great thanks

Xspel
11-17-2011, 03:22 PM
I always made the most money in insurance fraud by getting hit by 1 car and bouncing off others. Or getting hit and carried around by the vehicle. Emergency cars (ie: police,fire,medical) seemed to pay more in previous versions also.

In mayhem scope out the area first or your first try and look for places that have a lot of little things like signs,benches,chairs, small objects in general. While they will not yield alot of points at first they will cause your combo meter to go up which helps in the long run.

blackbrainCL
11-17-2011, 03:55 PM
in sr3 the activities are easier than before.
in insurance you can run and throw you over the stopped cars and bouncing in other cars and go back to the first car and is not neccesary go to the other locations, u only lost time. u can keeping doing this in the same corner.

killergp123
11-17-2011, 04:21 PM
Since the other 2 were covered, for trailblazing make sure you hit all the fire spots you can and always be running through cars on the street. If you have the nitrous in all cars ability, it will work on the trailblazing ATV. For cyber trailblazing, don't hit any fire but get all the tanks you can.

TransonicPower
11-17-2011, 04:38 PM
And for mayhem, just spam the shit out of unlimited rocket launcher :D

SpinelesS
11-17-2011, 05:17 PM
Hey I was just wondering if anyone had tips on some of the activites insurance fraud, trail blaze and mayham if any one could help it would be great thanks

Mayhem: Constantly spam attack to get the combo as high as you can (fences, mail boxes etc will add to the combo counter), and try and get gangs/cops as angry at you as possible so they bring things to explode (themselves and their vehicles) to you. You may also want to check your map for any busy main roads in the area of the activity and make your way to it.

Trail Blaze in City: Hit as many vehicles as you can as well as the fire spots (these spots will send a line of fire into vehicles) this will give you more time: Some civilians give 10+ bonus time, so don't ignore them :)

Cyber Trail Blaze: Avoid the big flames, hit the blue vehicles. Dont go through a flame to get a vehicle as they pretty much cancel each other out. Just like the city there are fire spots in the cyber trail blaze, they are small light blue bumps on the ground, hit them too.

Insurance Fraud: There are locations marked on the map that when you get hit in them you increase your adrenaline faster, once your adrenaline maxes out you bounce higher, and its easier to control your flight. Try to land on cars and not touch the ground and you will bounce back up into the air, creating huge combo's.

twitchmc1992
11-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Thanks for that I'll try em all out I am also looking for a coop partner Is any one interested

friedmad
12-09-2011, 09:57 PM
yeah the only 2 activities anywhere that i have left are the 2 Hard trailblazer ones. im always running out of time between checkpoints 10 and 11...trying to hit as many pedestrians as i can since there are more of them around than cars and they seem to give 50% more time bonus than hitting cars. but the ATV is so damn to steer with any precision

Axel Desade
12-09-2011, 11:36 PM
fried, send me a FR and I'll help you out whenever I can get on if you need it.

GBan
12-10-2011, 01:38 PM
For Trailblazing, drive into civilians rather than cars if you can get a chance to go on the pavement. The time bonus is much bigger and will not slow you down as much as when you hit cars.
Driving into random patches of fire if you see them on the floor is also a good way to gain some more time aswell as going through short cuts to get to the next checkpoint.
Don't do this in co-op, I find it harder to do in co-op as they throw moltovs to gain you time but I could never seem to earn any myself.

For Insurance Fraud, I recomend going to the adrenaline areas at lower levels. In the high level you should head to the main bridge on the map and run up the opposite side so the cars are coming towards you. Use 'LB' & 'A' to do a roll and then while in mid roll, tap 'LT' or 'RT' so you fall over. This can send you flying.

For Mayhem, take a V-TOL and land it next to the start point. Once you have started, the V-TOL should still be there and you can enter it and blow everything up.

neeker75
12-12-2011, 08:45 AM
For mayhem, I called in a tank and annihilated everything in the vicinity. It's like doing tank mayhem all over again.

kierons316
12-12-2011, 10:15 AM
For mayhem, I called in a tank and annihilated everything in the vicinity. It's like doing tank mayhem all over again.

What he said. Got way high scores with the tank. Didnt try the VTOL though, I might have to give it a go ^_^

DxxxRules
12-13-2011, 01:28 AM
If you have a tank it would come in handy in mayhem. Park the tank across the street from the mayhem start point. Start the activity and run to the tank and get in it. Destroy everything and everyone in sight with it. It's nearly indestructible.