PDA

View Full Version : Love/Hate Relationship

Mister Buds
11-17-2011, 03:17 PM
anybody have tips for making this achievement easier. i'm having trouble getting anything to register for it.

blackbrainCL
11-17-2011, 03:37 PM
the easy way is buy a shop and taunt enemies gangs near the shop and when they are angry, come back to your shop.
only other gans count, no cops, no your gangs.

Mister Buds
11-17-2011, 04:11 PM
the easy way is buy a shop and taunt enemies gangs near the shop and when they are angry, come back to your shop.
only other gans count, no cops, no your gangs.

i'm pretty sure you can only get one credit towards the achievement off one person though. even still, i can go up to a gang member, compliment them, have them react, and not get any credit.

jtredsox
11-17-2011, 04:33 PM
i'm having the same problem mister buds, they aren't registering for me either. I'll taunt a gang member -- they will start attacking me and everything. When i go to check the challenges for taunt 50 gang members it still is at 0.

blackbrainCL
11-17-2011, 04:38 PM
for challenges (50 compliment) on cops, our gangs or other gangs (i dont remember if normal people counts)
another challenge is only taunt on gangs member (50 taunts) taunt only on gangs.
For cheevo I recommend only taunts on different band members. In your stats page (page 10 and 11) there are the number of taunts of you made.

Sorry 4 my english

blackbrainCL
11-17-2011, 04:43 PM
don't use as guide your challenges stats. when you complete 10 taunts or compliment, an icon with the cheevo will pop up and it show how many taunts or compliments u have made correctly

SpinelesS
11-17-2011, 05:07 PM
I just complimented my own gang members to get this achievement.

Some places with lots of gangmembers:

Your penthouse.
Outside a gunstore that you own and is territory you have taken over.
After a survival side quest a bunch of saints show up to help mop up.

Of course if your going for all the achievements, there are challenges to taunt 50 and compliment 50 gang members so your going to have to do both to get the all challenges achievement.

littlejay
11-17-2011, 05:17 PM
it does not count if they shoot at you. i did complements and it seemed to work better. and it only counts once for each person. they also have to taunt you back for it to count.

TransonicPower
11-17-2011, 10:49 PM
So the achievement is for taunting/complementing enemy gangs and/or own gang members?? And there is challenge to complement 50 cops? So I can't just complement 50 cops and get the achievement and challenge done at the same time?