PDA

View Full Version : Kill confirmed glitch, dog tag disapeared

robertdavis91
11-17-2011, 05:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzH2oZvHHAU

I killed the guy and then right away it was declined. Anyone else had this?

ScizX
11-17-2011, 05:16 PM
He left the game, thats what happens

robertdavis91
11-17-2011, 05:19 PM
Hmm the game shouldnt punish other people for the person rage quitting I feel it should be patched to let the dog tag stay there once they quit. But yeh I didnt even notice he left in bottom corner , thanks for letting me know as I wouldnt of noticed XD.

Mothership
11-17-2011, 06:53 PM
Wow thats retarded. Same thing people do in gears, when they get downed they quit before the person can kill them. smh

MxPx
11-17-2011, 07:19 PM
The tags disappear after a couple seconds. Normal.

dma9411
11-17-2011, 07:32 PM
no they dont

MxPx
11-17-2011, 07:48 PM
no they dont

I've put roughly 30 hours into Kill Confirmed already...yes they do. Not usually that quickly, albeit, but they definitely disappear after a period of time.

CHiPMuNK v
11-17-2011, 08:27 PM

Actually tags stay out a fairly decent amount of time. If they disappear quickly it either because they quit out or they died by u, respawned and then died again. There can only be 1 tag out for each individual at a time so if a person does right after respawning the initial death tag disappears and is replaced by the new death tag.

Spanish Assault
11-17-2011, 09:15 PM
Actually tags stay out a fairly decent amount of time. If they disappear quickly it either because they quit out or they died by u, respawned and then died again. There can only be 1 tag out for each individual at a time so if a person does right after respawning the initial death tag disappears and is replaced by the new death tag.
THIS.

I thought it was weird that some tags would last a while and other would disappear in seconds. Turns out after you die, you tag stays on the map till you die again. I get spawn killed at least twice a match so thats not that hard to believe.