PDA

View Full Version : Playing on Casual?

xVx PUNISHER
11-17-2011, 09:15 PM
So I played batman on easy and turns out that doesnt let you play a new game plus.

Anything similar here or can I safely play on Casual? I searched, but not a lot of info.

TheRetroAntonio
11-17-2011, 09:20 PM
I've played through the whole game and it doesn't seem like there is any negative effect to playing on casual. The same thing happened to me for Batman, I was pissed when I found out I needed to play on a higher difficulty. I have 30/50 achievements for this game so I think it's safe to play on casual.

TransonicPower
11-17-2011, 09:48 PM
Yeah I'm playing on casual too, so I don't have to worry about dying and get pissed of lol I have no problems unlocking achievements, but I can't figure how to get the nutshot/testicle attack cheevo.. Any tips for that?

TheRetroAntonio
11-17-2011, 10:04 PM
Nutshot is when you shoot them in the nuts. Testicle attack is when you click the right stick and your next to a guy.

TransonicPower
11-17-2011, 10:31 PM
I know the RS attack, and have shot dudes in the dick countless times but never get it.. Which gun u used? I have tried with pistol and shotgun..

Downsize
11-17-2011, 11:30 PM
Just play on Normal. IMO it's easy on that difficulty already.

xVx PUNISHER
11-18-2011, 01:08 AM
Just play on Normal. IMO it's easy on that difficulty already.

Am not afraid of the story mode difficulty, I just would like the activities to be easier since they are such a grind imo XD

Anyway, started on easy and achievements unlocking normall, so guess it's okay.

Thanks for your replies people :D

Tecbuz
11-18-2011, 01:18 AM
Yeah I'm playing on casual too, so I don't have to worry about dying and get pissed of lol I have no problems unlocking achievements, but I can't figure how to get the nutshot/testicle attack cheevo.. Any tips for that?

I was trying to figure out how to get the nutshot one too.

Dz06lt
11-18-2011, 01:48 AM
i am playing on normal and while its not difficult its annoying as fuck with the endless waves of jerks you have to deal with

RDrules
11-18-2011, 09:04 PM
I was trying to figure out how to get the nutshot one too.

It has To be done on a gang member and they have to be male.

kdrcraig
11-18-2011, 09:15 PM
i am playing on normal and while its not difficult its annoying as fuck with the endless waves of jerks you have to deal with

Yeah that gets pretty annoying

Jonny Killalot
11-18-2011, 11:02 PM
Am not afraid of the story mode difficulty, I just would like the activities to be easier since they are such a grind imo XD

Anyway, started on easy and achievements unlocking normall, so guess it's okay.

Thanks for your replies people :D

I'm needing to change my difficulty to casual from normal. I can't not beat the Trail Blazing activity(the quad one not the tron one) the rated hard one. I just can't do that activity regardless what I do. Hopefully lowering the difficulty will make it possible for me. Beat the story both ways and beat majority of the activities on normal but this trail blazing activity is driving me nuts.

Thanks for the idea. I checked this forum today just for help with this activity.

I disliked Trail Blazing on SR2. Wished they didn't add it to SR3. The Tron version of it is pretty sweet but the version that is just like SR2 is not fun to me. Would rather spray manure on houses than Trail blazing.

xVx PUNISHER
11-19-2011, 01:52 AM
I'm needing to change my difficulty to casual from normal. I can't not beat the Trail Blazing activity(the quad one not the tron one) the rated hard one. I just can't do that activity regardless what I do. Hopefully lowering the difficulty will make it possible for me. Beat the story both ways and beat majority of the activities on normal but this trail blazing activity is driving me nuts.

Thanks for the idea. I checked this forum today just for help with this activity.

I disliked Trail Blazing on SR2. Wished they didn't add it to SR3. The Tron version of it is pretty sweet but the version that is just like SR2 is not fun to me. Would rather spray manure on houses than Trail blazing.

Problem with these activities is that if you don't enjoy them it becomes more of a chore than just having fun to get achievements.

Like other games where you are forced to do things you don't like, not harder things, just stupid/unenjoyable things, why not make it easier for yourself if possible, eh? XD

Axel Desade
11-19-2011, 01:58 AM
Personally I think the activities they got rid of were the best ones. Fight Club, Demo Derby, Septic Avenger, Crowd Control, and FUZZ were by far the most fun activities from the entire series.

RDrules
11-19-2011, 02:30 PM
Personally I think the activities they got rid of were the best ones. Fight Club, Demo Derby, Septic Avenger, Crowd Control, and FUZZ were by far the most fun activities from the entire series.

I agree, i would rather have another demo derby :( which i cant believe they got rid f anyway it was so much fun in SR1 and 2 than the stupid heli assault ones

for the trail blazing one just ride on the path rather than the road everywhere, you get a lot of extra time for running people over and theres usually large groups of them in all the right places

and make sure to hit the fire trails whenever they pop up.

worst thing with activities in this one is because of the new upgrading system there isnt even a nice reward waiting formost of them... at least the ones ive done havent :(

Paka
11-19-2011, 05:49 PM
I just started playing, but always stick stuff on casual unless there is some massive penalty for doing so. Anyways, I was struck by like the 2nd mission by how much tougher it is this time. :eek: In Saints Row 2 on causal you were close to invincible at times.