PDA

View Full Version : Banndana + Reccesion = ?

Emivader
11-17-2011, 10:35 PM
I discovered the skull of reccesion, but if you have activated the banndana skull, reccesion is in theory loosing its effect, the only thing that make is that you have to reload early, well, I donīt find the sense in this

L1E
11-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Or, Bandanna + Recession + Famine... Which is probably the easiest way to get the Tsantsa achievement.

Emivader
11-17-2011, 10:51 PM
Or, Bandanna + Recession + Famine... Which is probably the easiest way to get the Tsantsa achievement.
I forgot to mention the famine skull, this is ridicoulus

DarkReign2021
11-17-2011, 11:06 PM

Easy for certain, but not easiest since certain skulls like Boom and Grunt Funeral make the game ridiculously simple to beat.

Emivader
11-17-2011, 11:10 PM
Easy for certain, but not easiest since certain skulls like Boom and Grunt Funeral make the game ridiculously simple to beat.

This 2 were a nightmare in Truth and Reconcillation, Cpt Keyes always were dying

L1E
11-17-2011, 11:12 PM

True, but not everyone has Grunt Funeral. There are a couple of combinations that could work quite well for Tsantsa anyways. All in all, it's an easy achievement.

FN 5 77
11-17-2011, 11:45 PM
I got the 3 skull achievement by using Grunt Explosion, BOOM and Bandana. It was hilarious every time I threw a grenade into a pack of grunts, killed them all, their bodies flew all over the place, then exploded again.

Ballin. :woop: Legendary was never this easy. Walked through Assault on the Control room like it was cheese.