PDA

View Full Version : All According to Plan... HELP :)

ride88
11-17-2011, 10:53 PM
I have done this like 30 times and still not popped for me , and yes doing it right , as watched vid on utube ... { well hope i am lol } ....

An one esle not getting it to pop /?

yatvan3
11-17-2011, 11:30 PM
yep, same issue ! Won't unlock. In my case the marines move on after I kill most of them. Do not know what I'm doing wrong...

Kemaleon
11-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Took me two attempts, just stay by the right wall and don't go further than you have to.

Take it slow, oh and before you go right move a little to the left first and snipe the grunt sleeping under the ledge you will be sniping from. It's probably him giving the game away.

Let things calm down a little between kills.

LethalEdge
11-18-2011, 12:35 AM
I have done this like 30 times and still not popped for me , and yes doing it right , as watched vid on utube ... { well hope i am lol } ....

An one esle not getting it to pop /?

Same thing was happening to me, I followed a video guide and did everything right but the achievement wouldn't unlock but then I turned on Night Vision on the sniper (didn't have it on before since it seemed a tad pointless) did the same as before and the achievement unlocked. Not sure if I just got lucky but that was the only thing I did different than before.

Colby
11-18-2011, 04:05 AM
Same thing was happening to me, I followed a video guide and did everything right but the achievement wouldn't unlock but then I turned on Night Vision on the sniper (didn't have it on before since it seemed a tad pointless) did the same as before and the achievement unlocked. Not sure if I just got lucky but that was the only thing I did different than before.

Night vision has nothing to do with it. Right when you start to go up the cliff on the right start sniping all the covenant on the right side first then slowly move up to see the ones in the middle. After that get the ones on the left. I didnt use any video for this but took me probly 6 tries to figure it out. I didnt now u were suppose to snipe lol. When they spot you youlll know with the music and marines coming forward to attack (i think i heard music).

ajennice
11-18-2011, 05:06 AM
there are liek 4 patterns to where they sit/walk. The youtube show only one ( where the 1st turret it manned).

Start by peeking stright downt he right ledge (fromthe left of the opening).Usually 1 or 2 hiding there.
Also inthe video he shoots through a bus and hits a grunt.. I've seen 2 there many times while I was trying to get it.

IF you've managed to kill everything you see, stay onthe ledge and slowly move out tothe end. Listen for grunt chatter. When I finally got my cheive I had to go down that ledge and heard one.. Right at the start of the ledge, but impossible to see from the entry point...

You'll get it..
I also do not know if reverting to last chkpnt works. i got mine just restarting the level...

LethalEdge
11-18-2011, 03:23 PM
Night vision has nothing to do with it. Right when you start to go up the cliff on the right start sniping all the covenant on the right side first then slowly move up to see the ones in the middle. After that get the ones on the left. I didnt use any video for this but took me probly 6 tries to figure it out. I didnt now u were suppose to snipe lol. When they spot you youlll know with the music and marines coming forward to attack (i think i heard music).

Like I said in my previous post, I doubt it was the reason I unlocked the achievement but it was the only variable I had after about 10 tries without success despite doing it correctly each time (and subsequently doing the same thing in my successful night vision run).

Tarvu
11-18-2011, 06:06 PM
You can feel free to spam the area with grenades, as long as they don't see you it doesn't matter.