PDA

View Full Version : professor genki

Wolfman506
11-17-2011, 11:56 PM
So i was running around the city taunting gang members when Professor Genki came around the corner. He was beating the heck out of civilians and then he punched me in the face! Naturally I started shooting him. He took soooo much damage. But after he died i realized he had dropped $300,000! I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this opportunity and if they know how to get him to spawn again because I want more cash!

Blitzer88
11-18-2011, 12:10 AM
So i was running around the city taunting gang members when Professor Genki came around the corner. He was beating the heck out of civilians and then he punched me in the face! Naturally I started shooting him. He took soooo much damage. But after he died i realized he had dropped $300,000! I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this opportunity and if they know how to get him to spawn again because I want more cash!

I ran into him as well, but I just kept beating him up and he never seemed to die....guess I just should have kept going.

Wolfman506
11-18-2011, 12:13 AM
Yea it was totally worth the 8 RPG shots it took me! He was harder than a tank. I just hope he spawns again, your bank account isn't as full as it was in SR2 and your paydays aren't as high roller either. At least they don't seem to be for me.

Mikeyspinkick
11-18-2011, 12:31 AM
Yea it was totally worth the 8 RPG shots it took me! He was harder than a tank. I just hope he spawns again, your bank account isn't as full as it was in SR2 and your paydays aren't as high roller either. At least they don't seem to be for me.I'm sitting around $40k an hour and that's with everything bought so far.

Tecbuz
11-18-2011, 01:25 AM
I haven't seen him yet. I just got the preorder DLC email from Best Buy last night though. Pretty cool stuff! :)

SpinelesS
11-18-2011, 01:29 AM
I have run into him 4 times now (once during a side quest so I couldn't kill him)

The first place I saw him was a couple blocks north of the first safehouse you get.

o CyaNiiDe o
11-18-2011, 07:43 AM
Well, I wish I would have known he dropped 300,000. I saw him strolling down the street with an RPG shooting cops. I was laughing too hard and couldn't bring myself to shoot him.

Crimson Death
11-18-2011, 09:29 AM
Can you play as him if you get the DLC pack? I downloaded it but didn't see the option.

Wolfman506
11-18-2011, 10:49 AM
thanks #6, I'm glad to see he respawns. I almost didn't want to kill him it was too funny watching him DDT civilians. That is until he punched me in the face!
I don't think u play as him #8. You get his outfit that you can put on in the crib so that you can be dressed like him.

Shotgun Diplomacy
11-18-2011, 12:56 PM
Can you play as him if you get the DLC pack? I downloaded it but didn't see the option.

You can change in his clothes when you are in a safehouse. Same way you change in to the other clothes (go to outfits)

CheetyPants1327
11-18-2011, 05:05 PM
i've seen him twice killed him once, but i got 400,000