PDA

View Full Version : Got my 100% roll on halo 2

L4D II JoK3r
11-18-2011, 01:03 AM
Had a few rage moments but over all enjoyed the game, looking forward to see what they get up to with halo 2, hopefully they re master it :D

Colby
11-18-2011, 03:53 AM
Halo 2 hands down was my favorite multiplayer game. I was thinking about if 343i would remake it since they did halo 1 but i highly doubt they will since they have 3 halos to work on over the next 10 years Would be amazing though and maybe they were hinting at they will because of the remake of headlong idk im just rambling now lol. Thought i was the only one thinking about halo 2 remake

ajennice
11-18-2011, 04:59 AM
Halo 2 hands down was my favorite multiplayer game. I was thinking about if 343i would remake it since they did halo 1 but i highly doubt they will since they have 3 halos to work on over the next 10 years Would be amazing though and maybe they were hinting at they will because of the remake of headlong idk im just rambling now lol. Thought i was the only one thinking about halo 2 remake

Remaking it wouldn't be too hard. Just a few tweaks tot he original coding. NOW if you want them to completely redoit as the did CE.... yeah.. that would take a bit of time....

Colby
11-18-2011, 08:07 AM
Remaking it wouldn't be too hard. Just a few tweaks tot he original coding. NOW if you want them to completely redoit as the did CE.... yeah.. that would take a bit of time....

yeah it wouldnt be that hard but they definitely will be putting their time into the next three halos. Wouldnt it be awesome if for a bonus they already did reamke halo on the anniversary disc and its just hidden? Man i miss that game along with conkers bad fur day for the xbox.

ajaxus
11-19-2011, 11:37 PM
the truth about Halo: CEA is that 343i did not do the brunt of the work, but instead development duties went to Saber Interactive (developers of TimeShift, Inversion, etc.). i assume that 343i has their hands full with the development of Halo 4. now, given that information, i do not think it would be too difficult for them to do a Halo 2 remake as well. Microsoft and 343i could just outsource it to whomever they deemed appropriate like they did with Halo: CEA. i would love for this to happen. who knows, maybe they could make it a Halo 2 Anniversary edition and release it in 2014?

Wicelow
11-19-2011, 11:51 PM
Don't know if Halo2 is gonna have a remake... There is already a PC version with achievements.

Even if I'm glad they re-made the 1st game, I'd rather have them work on H4 than anything else ^^