PDA

View Full Version : Is 'All according to plan...' glitched?

Flame Sama
11-18-2011, 01:20 AM
Because I swear I've done it without being attacked or looked at a good ten times now on Legendary, Normal, and even Easy and no chievo.

DarkReign2021
11-18-2011, 01:27 AM
I had a little trouble with this and I think it's because the situational awareness of the enemies is screwy with the Sniper Rifle (always has been. Not sure how the enemy doesn't hear loud banging noises and see the smoke trail.)

Anyway, definitely do this on Easy difficulty. Take out Elites first, followed by Jackals as they're the ones that tend to be alerted. Make sure none of your shots miss. They tend to freak out more whenever I take shots and miss. A good way to judge is to find a sleeping grunt and leave him alive. If he doesn't wake up, you're still doing okay. If he wakes up, you've probably been busted (wait to see if he goes back to sleep or not.)

Flame Sama
11-18-2011, 01:30 AM
Never mind, just got it on my twentieth try...this must be this year's 'If They Came To Hear Me Beg' achievement in that's it's tricky for no good reason.

EDIT: I think I missed shots when I got it. Also, I've killed sleeping grunts and not gotten it, so it's not a sure thing.

CouchOrnament
11-18-2011, 01:36 AM
I missed the guy on the near the second (far away) gun the first couple of times. He just stood there, so I reloaded. Took me 4 attempts but I got it. Like DarkReign said, it is probably to do with the early millennium AI.

RBmaster9345
11-18-2011, 03:43 AM
Yeah me and my buddy have done this a few times without anyone responding but each time we get nothing. Theres been some possibilties like the wave that comes around the cliff counting or not or the random shots upon grunt deaths startling them.