PDA

View Full Version : *Spoilers* Endings and Complaints*Spoiler*

TheEngineer
11-18-2011, 06:26 AM
Both endings confused the hell/feces out of me.
Especially the G's in Space one, why didn't they actually just kill, Killbane?
Also no kiss from either of the girls after you rescue them? Not even on the cheek? Man, this game is such as tease with the busty clothing and sexual themed actions.

Also Professor Genki needs to spawn more oft. it's fun to kill him only doing those QTE, and the campaign was pretty short... NEED DLC to be released already Nyteblade pack was just stupid...

mjc0961
11-18-2011, 06:31 AM
So far I've only seen the ending where STAG brings in their flying fortress. It didn't really confuse me at all. They kicked STAG's ass and declared Steelport to be their own city-state thing. It does leave me wondering if they're still going to control Stilwater as well, but overall I don't find it confusing.

Nah, it's the beginning of the game that confuses the hell out of me. There's no spoiler warning for stuff in other parts of the game, so I'll add a box just in case.
If they had to kill Gat, why do it in the second mission? Why do it off-screen? And then why have Shaundi tease us by mentioning something that Killbane and his crew did at Gat's funeral but never tell us what it was?

I can't believe they did this to Gat. He was awesome in the first game and managed to be even more awesome in the second. If they absolutely felt the need to kill him, he deserved a better send-off than this. Kill Zimos or Angel over a radio with a burst of gunfire, they completely suck ass anyway. Shit, Pierce actually grew on me in this game because everyone else just about sucked. :(

Magicman10893
11-19-2011, 01:56 AM
I am really confused about the ending. I went and disarmed the bombs to save Shaundi the first time around. Then it said I could replay the last mission to try out the other choice and get the other ending, and now that's over the statue is destroyed, but Shaundi is still with me? I am so confused.

Quickdraw
11-19-2011, 02:00 AM
I am really confused about the ending. I went and disarmed the bombs to save Shaundi the first time around. Then it said I could replay the last mission to try out the other choice and get the other ending, and now that's over the statue is destroyed, but Shaundi is still with me? I am so confused.

I am in the same boat, i guess they just wanted to ensure you sore both options, im mad about gat being killed off screen and somewhat think he could be a dlc pack thing in the clone one, cloning johnny would have been a good move for loren.

I'm having issues finding stag vehicles for the chopshop one it needs a n force, i have one in my garage and i don't want to give it u any ideas where one might still linger at the end?.

blee717
11-19-2011, 04:41 AM
I wanna know whatever happened to Dex after one of the DLCs in Saints Row 2. That led you to believe you were gonna follow him in this game.

mjc0961
11-19-2011, 05:16 AM
I'm having issues finding stag vehicles for the chopshop one it needs a n force, i have one in my garage and i don't want to give it u any ideas where one might still linger at the end?.If you have one in your garage, you can keep getting new ones from there no matter what you do with the last one you spawned. So just get one from your garage, and then once you've handed it over, go back and get another if you want. :)

I wanna know whatever happened to Dex after one of the DLCs in Saints Row 2. That led you to believe you were gonna follow him in this game.Considering that the Saints let Matt Miller get away alive, I wouldn't be surprised if they forget about Dex.

I just hope letting Matt walk comes back to bite them in the ass in Saints Row 4. Maybe he and Dex can both show up to be a thorn in the Saints' side.

Then again, the Saints went into business with Ultor between 2 and The Third. Dex worked for Ultor. Maybe they found him that way? Although I figure Dex would probably quit and run again before that could happen. I dunno.

Overall, I think this campaign was pretty lousy with a lot of its character interactions/handling. I dunno, maybe 2 set an impossible standard, or maybe The Third is just disappointing in that aspect. :(

mjc0961
11-19-2011, 08:26 AM
Okay, so the other ending is a bit confusing. Why'd they do that after the leader had just said a few cutscenes ago that they're done being corporate whores? Maybe they had to do that instead of causing more trouble and getting STAG on their asses again?

Either way, I certainly liked the "Kill Killbane, destroy STAG" ending better.

Quickdraw
11-19-2011, 12:00 PM
If you have one in your garage, you can keep getting new ones from there no matter what you do with the last one you spawned. So just get one from your garage, and then once you've handed it over, go back and get another if you want. :)

Considering that the Saints let Matt Miller get away alive, I wouldn't be surprised if they forget about Dex.

I just hope letting Matt walk comes back to bite them in the ass in Saints Row 4. Maybe he and Dex can both show up to be a thorn in the Saints' side.

Then again, the Saints went into business with Ultor between 2 and The Third. Dex worked for Ultor. Maybe they found him that way? Although I figure Dex would probably quit and run again before that could happen. I dunno.

Overall, I think this campaign was pretty lousy with a lot of its character interactions/handling. I dunno, maybe 2 set an impossible standard, or maybe The Third is just disappointing in that aspect. :(

Clearly you don't understand i can't obtain another one even with 5 star wanted at the end of the game stag are not there any more, and your comment of getting it from the garage again and again does not work once i hand in the n forcer its not in the list any more, so unless you know a way to bypass it won't work.

mjc0961
11-19-2011, 05:43 PM
Clearly you don't understand i can't obtain another one even with 5 star wanted at the end of the game stag are not there any more, and your comment of getting it from the garage again and again does not work once i hand in the n forcer its not in the list any more, so unless you know a way to bypass it won't work.All I can say is clearly you don't understand. Once you put a car in your garage, it's in your list of stored vehicles until you delete it.

SpinelesS
11-19-2011, 05:50 PM
All I can say is clearly you don't understand. Once you put a car in your garage, it's in your list of stored vehicles until you delete it.

That's not actually correct. If you hand in a car from your garage for the vehicle quests it is removed from your garage forever (I lost my swat vehicle that way)

mjc0961
11-19-2011, 05:54 PM
That's not actually correct. If you hand in a car from your garage for the vehicle quests it is removed from your garage forever (I lost my swat vehicle that way)That's not how it worked for me. :wtf

Anyway, how about saving before turning the car in, turning it in, and then turning in any others you need to get the achievement? Then reload after you have the achievement. If the car still isn't in your garage that way, you've got some serious glitches happening.

CLAPSTER
11-20-2011, 04:11 PM
So far I've only seen the ending where STAG brings in their flying fortress. It didn't really confuse me at all. They kicked STAG's ass and declared Steelport to be their own city-state thing. It does leave me wondering if they're still going to control Stilwater as well, but overall I don't find it confusing.

Nah, it's the beginning of the game that confuses the hell out of me. There's no spoiler warning for stuff in other parts of the game, so I'll add a box just in case.
If they had to kill Gat, why do it in the second mission? Why do it off-screen? And then why have Shaundi tease us by mentioning something that Killbane and his crew did at Gat's funeral but never tell us what it was?

I can't believe they did this to Gat. He was awesome in the first game and managed to be even more awesome in the second. If they absolutely felt the need to kill him, he deserved a better send-off than this. Kill Zimos or Angel over a radio with a burst of gunfire, they completely suck ass anyway. Shit, Pierce actually grew on me in this game because everyone else just about sucked. :(

I believe Gat's funeral was when they start shooting at you in the bridge I think one of the cars has Gat in it.

On a side note.....I just thought of something, Dex wtef happened to him? 0_o

mjc0961
11-20-2011, 05:50 PM
I believe Gat's funeral was when they start shooting at you in the bridge I think one of the cars has Gat in it.

On a side note.....I just thought of something, Dex wtef happened to him? 0_oThat wouldn't even be a funeral though, that would just be taking his body back to Stilwater in order to have the funeral in the first place.

But yeah, when I did that scene again with another character for the "two hours with both gender" achievement, I did notice that the car Pierce and the boss are in looks a lot like a hearse, so he was probably in the back. They could have made it a bit more obvious though.

CLAPSTER
11-20-2011, 06:53 PM
That wouldn't even be a funeral though, that would just be taking his body back to Stilwater in order to have the funeral in the first place.

But yeah, when I did that scene again with another character for the "two hours with both gender" achievement, I did notice that the car Pierce and the boss are in looks a lot like a hearse, so he was probably in the back. They could have made it a bit more obvious though.

Lol they definitely could have, it took me a bit to connect the dots...xD
Oh I started an Easter Eggs thread.If you have anything, add to it. :)

mjc0961
11-20-2011, 07:07 PM
Indeed. Even with the Saints, the first thing I think of when it comes to a hearse is not "purple with a supercharger". :p