PDA

View Full Version : Wheres your Best Buy Pre-Order Code.....?

Viper8828
11-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Was wondering if anyone ordered this from best buy and knew where the code is? finding some are saying its in the box but i highly doubt it since mine got picked up off the shelf and i dont want to open up the game yet cuz im pissed about them makin you pay for cheats and the online pass bs and thinkin bout returnin it cuz i might have got screwed over from bestbuy with the 5 games $100 certificate thing since on the brochure and associates told me i didnt need to order 5 seperate games but now when i got online it all of a sudden says that in fine print so im a bit pissed off about everythin. -__-

Grifter Reborn
11-18-2011, 04:44 PM
If you're referring to the online pass code, it's inside the case as per any new game that needs an online pass. As for the rant without punctuation, I'd recommend:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=341628

kdrcraig
11-18-2011, 07:48 PM
I just got an email from Best Buy for what I'm assuming is the Genki pre-order bonus stuff. There was nothing in the game box and I emailed them about it the other day. The email they sent me today doesn't say anything about it being a pre-order bonus or even Saints Row for that matter.

Not sure what you're talking about getting screwed out of the $100 certificate, it stated pretty plainly that you had to pre-order 5 games from the list to get it. Did you only pre-order this game?

Viper8828
11-18-2011, 08:56 PM
I said pre-order code - pretty much only thing that was avaliable was the genki pack, so yes, thats what i meant. I didnt even realize they were goin to pull the bs move with the online pass code stuff (and pay for cheats). i dont mind cuz ill be playin the heck out of this game if i get all this figured out, but i hate the online pass code idea its makes everything such a pain in the a$$.

I saw another post talking about the Gamestop problem, but none for bestbuy so decided to make my own post - sorry for stupidness in rant im quite worked up about all this nonsense. and no i preordered madden 12, forza4 c. edition, 2 copies of bf3 (which is what is messing it up), and sr3. the brochure and store associates said they didnt need to be 5 different games, but now online it says its needs to be so i ran around for 3 hours tryin to preorder this zelda game that comes out sunday to hopefully make it so thats my 5th game *sigh*

Viper8828
11-18-2011, 09:07 PM
and never mind - i just got my bestbuy email with the preorder code in it, just need to figure out this 5 games $100 back deal and ill be happy for second

kdrcraig
11-18-2011, 09:13 PM
and never mind - i just got my bestbuy email with the preorder code in it, just need to figure out this 5 games $100 back deal and ill be happy for second

Gotcha, that's pretty dumb that buying the same game twice doesn't count towards the 5 games.