PDA

View Full Version : Quick question - Challenges...

UnholyShinigami
11-18-2011, 06:22 PM
Challenge - Gang Members Taunted...

I taunt one, then he starts shooting me and my notority goes up, i kill him and before i kill his friends i always try to taunt them, sometimes it pops up a Taunt respect meter on the side of the screen, but it does not count towards the challenge...

Do i have to lose my notority before i taunt a new guy to make this count?

Sry for my english, but im norwegian so dont hate plz :)

littlejay
11-18-2011, 06:23 PM
you can't taunt people while they are shooting at you. you must taunt people minding their own business. members of the saints are the best targets because they wont shoot you :p

k1ll1ng5pr33
11-18-2011, 06:34 PM
you can't taunt people while they are shooting at you. you must taunt people minding their own business. members of the saints are the best targets because they wont shoot you :p

Not sure, but taunting Saints members doesn't seem to count. Complimenting does though.

blee717
11-18-2011, 07:09 PM
I think taunting/complimenting the Saints counts towards the achievement but not the challenge.

UnholyShinigami
11-18-2011, 07:17 PM

Well, i shoot a couple of gang members then taunt, and where the "headshot, one shot kill, explosion kill" and so on pops up, it pops a notice sayin taunt so it works.. but it does not count towards the challenge for some reason... i checked my stats and i have taunted well over 50 but i guess that counter includes regular people...

SpinelesS
11-18-2011, 07:19 PM
The easiest way to get the 50 taunts challenge done is to find a gang member near one of your stores.

Taunt gang member, press Y to grab them, then hit the right stick to snap their neck.

Wait for more gang members in a vehicle show up, and once they jump out shoot the vehicle until it starts burning, They should run away from the car and it should blow up.

Enter your store to remove notoriety. then go and taunt the gang members. (if the car was still there they would have driven off)

If you can get them close enough you can taunt multiple gang members at the same time.